Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Training institutes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda

Hi,
    I am looking for information, on british voice and accent neutralisation. i would like to know if i could find online lessons, or courses, that i could take.

satbir singh chahar

hello everyone
    i m inerested in taking advanced training in java from delhi if anyone has few of the training institute’s addresses then mail me

jasleen

The people behind upzeon will just make fool of u

robin

Jasleen,appeciate your comment but do you now anything about upzeon… looks you couldn’t clear there selection process ……. or you must be fooling yourself…

sachin

hi jasleen,

your judgement might be right as what the media says about their promoters internationally

Rest everyone has right to their opinions

regards,

Sachin

Michelle C.

Help here, want to attend any call center training, am a trainer for cutomer service and outbound calls.Would be interested to have a training in US…..

email me

robby

hi. how much do telemarketers get paid in india? i used to get ten US dollars per hour and am just wondering what the renumeration is.
    thank you.

Russ

I am an American in Pakistan. I am looking for Accent Nuetralization curiculum that is effective, free, non-trade-marked and available for me to teach. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Thanks!

Russ

Amit

hello guys , I am settled in USA and i am planning to start a call centre in Delhi india with a 10-12 seating initially. I was wondering if someone can guide me the whole process

etetetete

Hi everyone !!

I am new to this call centre concept , but it interests me. I am running an investment management club in Pune and we were toying with the idea of starting a call centre training institute , unless the training is available at a reasonable cost.

Does anyone have any idea if such training institutes exist in Mumbai or Bangalore or Hyderabad or even Delhi??

with best wishes to all

jain

hi, Everybody.
    I need a english training institute in pune to improve my communication skill(written & Verbal).And also the standard of english(Vocabs) I expect to able to crack the 2005 CAT exam.

Shoaib

Hello,can any body send me information about call centre training institutes.

Irfan

Hello all,

Actually i need the feasibility report of call center, i-e total expenditure on all the system and main power etc.

What are the basic requirments in order to start a call center

SULTANAKBAR

SIR,
    IAM INTERESTED TO START A CALL CENTRE..SO WHAT INFRA STUCTURE IS REQ.PLUS HOW DO I GET TRAINING /ASSCENT/PROSPECT UPDATES.IAM TOTALLY NEW TO THIS FEILD..PLEASE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE HIGHLY APPRICIATED..AKBAR

Manish

Hi guys, I’m a soft skill and US Accent trainer, looking for help in training my self on UK Accent open to bartering US with UK accent training. Help!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.