Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Training institutes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    S. Oak

Hi everyone !!

I am new to this call centre concept , but it interests me. I am running an investment management club in Pune and we were toying with the idea of starting a call centre training institute , unless the training is available at a reasonable cost.

Does anyone have any idea if such training institutes exist in Mumbai or Bangalore or Hyderabad or even Delhi??

with best wishes to all
    Oak

Amit Naagar

Hi S.Oak ,
    I can send you the entire report on this, including the financials as well, plz let me know your email address.
    Amit

SAPS

Hi Amit,
    Can u tell any of the Call Center Training Inst. in Mumbai and specifically in Western Surburbs…also if can tell abt Fees,Course Duration,Prerequistics,etc.

looking for a positive reply
    Thanx

SAPS

KIRAN KUMAR

HI,THIS ISKIRAN
    IAM A RESIDENT OF HYDERABAD
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT CALL CENTRE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
    THANKING U
    KIRAN

kishore.jagarlapudi

HI, THIS IS KISHORE
    I AM STAYING IN HYDEARBAD
    I WOULSD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT CALL CENTRE TRAINING PROGRAM EXISTS IN HYDERABAD PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS
    THANKING YOU

preeti

hi,

i am preeti, would like to know if u guys know of any call center training institutes in bangalore which is into UK culture and accent training….

shakshi

hi, i am a std of undergraduate.I am doing BA in final.And i am interested in this call center.I want to know about it.I mean the training center in delhi,its cost, duration and so in detail.If anyone got idea about it.looking forward for reply.

Rajiv Sahai

Hi,
    I am a computer professional with over 21 years of experience in the industry in different disciplines viz. data processing, software development, computer education and consultancy. I wish to start my call centre training institute at Lucknow. Kindly advise what kind of investment, infrastructure and support is required to start.
    looking for prompt reply.
    Reagrds

Prashant Shetty

Hi,
    Amit can you also send me the report along with finanacilas for starting a training institute for call centers.

if possible also me know some links with this regard.

Regards,
    Prashant Shetty

raghu.J

Hi

This is Raghu.j
    I am basiclly from Hyderabad
    I would to know Adout ITES training program & CRM Also,
    I could not able to Search for the training institute in hyderabad as such ,

Kindly do the needful

gavin

Amit can you send me some data as well on feasibility of opening a call centre training institute. thanx

EXLEmployee

We have noticed that the Call Center Training institutes are losing business as Most of the Call Centers send one batch and then use the same training materials thru their own people in training department.

There is severe infringement of Copyrights in Indian Call Center.
    A noted call Center training institute : The Mindbank recently closed down due to no business. More will follow in the time to come.

Raj

Hi Everyone,

I am working for a US based Technical call center.I have 8 yrs of experience out of which 2 yrs in call center as a teamleader.

Now, I want to switch over to join Call center Training.I have undergone extensive call center training by US EXPERTS for a period of 3 months.

Pls suggest whether it is feasible for me to enter that arena . and also the call center Training institutes in Mumbai so that I can approach them.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Raj

Ajai Bhatnagar

Which part of India are you looking for?

Call center training in B’lore

Hi,
    I would like to know call center training center in Banglore, can any one help me

Thanks
    -Raj

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.