Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up a Call Centre in India

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    sudaksha

Hi there;
    me and my friend and thinking to open a web-based call centre in india, can somebody helps in telling which software will be good for web-based centre
    thnks

kuppa

Can anyone tell me the price of 2Mbps iplc line

Mani

We are looking fwd to open a small non voice bpo. I need to know the technical requirement for 25 to 50 seater ie. the kind of server required, bandwith and other requirements. can any1 help me.

clara

hi shalini , this regards to your quriy about callcenter set up,we the callcenter having 3000 employes and have a head quaters at UK woking with many industrial sectors, located at south of india, chennai. if u really want to do a business with us kindly post your contact no , we will call you back.

Ice Man

Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate for conducting a survey project on an hourly basis.

Arora

Hi all, me and my associates want to start up a call center in Delhi,India….is there someone who can provide us A-Z help in this regard?

Prakash

Cost of the 2 mbps IPLC Full circuit( India + Foreign end Half cct) to US Or UK, including the local loop, would be around US$ 12,000 per month.

M S Bhatti

Pls someone guide me to establish a call centre A-to-Z with financial details including profit..etc. my Organization want to establish on urgent basis.

Jaidev Chatanat

Hello M S Bhatti,
    With regards to your post , we are a copmpany in Bangalore and have vast experience in setting up contact centers. Do let me know what is that you are expecting and we can help you.
    Thanks
    Jaidev C

umar

hi guyz…..
    i m looking to set up a international call centre in india.i need A-Z information about it.i want to know wut r the things needed to start a call centre on a minimum cost.
    plzz do contact me.thanx

Asheesh

Hi,

I am a Sec Admin in an MNC, and recently I hv got the assignment of setting up the complete IT Setup and Telecom Setup in an upcoming call centre. Though I can manage the IT setup( withs some help), I am completely unaware regarding the Telecom setup.

Please guide me on this on various hardwares and softwares issues.

Thanks
    Asheesh

sudeep

ca n anyone guide me in seting a call center in ranchi capital f jharkhand state, we have three floor building with arund 7500 square feet area near by ranchi airport, plz guide me

Asif

hi guys,
    very very new at this,im a small wholesaler of medical supplies in USA california,i was wondring if some1 can lead me to the direction for phone sales person in India who can call my customers( pharmacy and drug stores ) in USA nationwide, and would tell me how much will it cost me every month for those 2 or 3 people to do sales for me from indian end to USA i have quotes from one or 2 companies but looks like they wanna charge same as US companies or, havening those sales person in my own office didnt look like much saving at all.if there is someone who has setup for that or can lead me to it i will be realy greatfull, as very new in this market i dont wanna be FOOLED by any of those wannaBes

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.