Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up a Call Centre in India

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Shalini Menon

Thank You very much Vishal,

You have been a lot of help.If you are currently in India is it possible for you to let me know. My email is [Withheld]

Rito

I am trying to set-up a small tech support center in Calcutta on a 24 x 7 basis. Basically 2 shifts w/ 3 each and one shift w/ 2. I have a few queries:

One VoIP box which receives calls in in US
    One VoIP box where calls are transmitetd to. in Calcutta.

What does one VoIP switch cost in Calcutta?

What are the internet connectivity options?

I understand that an E-1 line about 2.04 MbPS is there and an ISDN is there for 128KBPs. What are their costs?

128 KBPs might be too light and E-1 might too expensive for 3 concurrent users. Are there any intermediate options like a partial E-1? How do small players handle this?

Does anyone have surplus capacity with a E-1 VoIP box in Calcutta that they would like to share for a fee every month which would receive my calls from US and carry it to my local phones in Cal. Coneversely, my
    people in Cal would dial the local numbers to that VoIP switch to call back.

Are there people in Cal who can help me set-up this small tech support center?

Mahesh

Hi Rito,
    Yes there is other options available with vsnl named half circuit through which you can have desired amount of bandwidth.
    Hiring iplc from other users in my opinion is not best option.
    you can enquire about the rates directly from vsnl.
    I am not sure about calcutta but it will be approx 42 lacs per year.
    regards

Rahul

Shalini,
    I would like to discuss with you the possibility of buying an existing call center in India. Please contact me further discussions.

Swechcha.

Someone please give me an exhaustive list of equipment needed to set up a 60 seater voice(inbound and outbound) and a 40 seater (bulk mailing). Software and hardware. This is apart from the PCs, server, Predictive Dialer(including IVR,ACD and CTI) and networking equipment.Also I’m assuming a 2MB IPLC should service the operation adequately. Is this correct?

hemant gupta

Dear Rahul,

what is the capacity that v r looking at…

Rob

What is considered the best location in India for a Call Centre /Help Desk ?

Sanjeev

Rob,

A good location is Gurgaon just outside New Delhi.There are a lot of successful call center in this area including GE Capital,American Express,Convergys,Daksh and many more.

Sanjeev

ritesh agrawal

hi

i am interested in setting up a call centre can anyone help me out?

nakrishnanatvsnldotnet

Browse http://www.vsnl.com for traiff

Krishna

Hi ritesh

Can you specify more details where you are planning to set up and whether it is inbound or outbound.

vinay singh

hi
    can you tell me the procedure of accuring a call centre licence in india that is i want to know the steps and procedures of acquiring a new licence for a new setup.
    Also tell me the authorities with whom i have to be in contact with for the same

Ritz

Hello Shalini

I am doing a similar assignment (on feasiblity of a call center in India), for a tutor, here in the UK. It would be great if you could share the information you have gathered with me. Thanks.

r.k.gupta@warwick.ac.uk

ritesh agrawal

i require help to set up a call centre. i want a detail project of this venture. we am new to this but masters in business expetise. we want a consultancy firm which can manage all my investment and take care of our returns. hope to here u soon .
    ritesh agrawal

Oz

Any consultancy can be provided by us for Call Center/ Web based Help desk/ BPO. Kindly email us at oz_team2002@hotmail.com

KA: Webmaster…We have already paid for the commercial charges.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.