Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Requirement of trainers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mehul

Hello Friends,

We require Trainers for softskills with regards to call centre.

Amit Naagar

Hi Mehul
    Do you need trainers on permanent basis or as a visiting faculty..i myself am a trainer, maybe i can help you find one, just let me know where is your call center or training institute located
    Amit

Hello Amit

We are into corporate training,
    One of our client requires this training please send your profile at the earliest

Mehul

Hi Mehul

You did not mention where your call center in located and i would need your email or you fax no as well or what you can do is go to the topic mentioned “franchise to open call center” by dhara and you can contact me easily then.
    Regards
    Amit

mehul

We are Pune Based, and we are into corporate technical, nontechnical traning.

Hi Mehul

If you let me know the profile of the trainer that you are looking for i could find you one or ask them to get in touch with you, also let me know the annual package for them.
    Amit

Mehul

We are looking for a trainer who can be on our panel in softskills, english language trainer.

Regards,

mehul

Hi Amit

We are setting upa call center institute in Bangalore,we need 2 trainers.We can offer 20k per month and 5% hike per every 100 enrollments.That means 1000/- salary hike per 100 enrollments.Can you suggest me good trainers?.

Rajaram

s.oak

Hi rajaram!! can u please suggest what qualification and experience level are u looking for in the trainers u want??

Roderick

Greetings, I am the Quality Control Coordinator for a telecom company with 3 call centers. 1 in U.S. and 2 in a spanish speaking nation. I’m interested in providing ESL training and American Accent Training for call centers. Let me know if anyone requires this service and then we can pay the price to exchange emails. — thanks

Vishal Jhamb

Contact signjobs for the trainers. They have the best Cv’s for the manpower in Call Centers. Most of the call centers in Delhi know them by their name.

Sasmal

Hi, we are setting up an MNC call centre in Bangalore and would like to know about good language resources/trainers in Bangalore. Could any one please give me a few leads.

Thanks,
    Sasmal

Vikram Badhwar

There are a lot of Voice trainers in Delhi, however I would strongly suggest that go in for a CERTIFIED voice and accent trainer.

Sasmal

Hi Vikram,

Could you please tell me where do you get these certified trainers…please.

V Srinath

I happen to come across one of these trainers based at Chennai and Bangalore. He was good but feels that quite a few companies are giving too little time to make any real time impact

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.