Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center setup

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Niranjan Kumar

Hi Gagan,
    Just scroll down the discussion forum you will see Skylux’s address and contact info. You are looking for a solution provider like us. So please contact me I’ll provide you the required info. Thank you, Niranjan.

Nair

Hi,

iam looking for the following solution ( software+hardware) since iam planning to setup a callcenter in Bangalore

Nature of calls : Inbound ( enquiry/customer support)
    seats : 6
    The calls are originating from USA

If anybody can provide the details ( costing including hardware +software+ leased line etc..) it will be helpful
    VOIP is preffered if the quality is good

mahesh

hi
    i want to setup a callcenter in
    banglore.would u plz tell me about
    the cost,and oter technical specification.i will be very thankjful to you.
    best regards

Niranjan Kumar

Hi Mahesh/Nair,
    Why don’t you contact me at my mobile number provided here in this discussion forum.
    I’ll be happy to provide you more info. Just scroll down this discussion, you will
    see Skylux’s address and contact info.
    Thank you, Niranjan.

Gaurav singh chauhan

hi everybody ,

I want to start up a call center in India but what should I do,where should I go?

If this your question then just give me your contact no.

regards
    gaurav

Prashanth

I am looking to open a 25 People Call center in Bangalore. This would be to support an IT Staffing firm based in the USA. What are the formalities and costs involved. Do we need to get a license from the Indian government. Can some one guide me on this.

Dadi Bhote Hypersoft

Hi all, I see that you have problems in finding out howtosetup acall center?I too faced the same issues initially.Anyone needs helpon this contact me : search for me on google or on yahoo

Dinesh Gulia

Hi Prashant

This ia Dinesh Gulia and i have call centre in Delhi With that we also deal in Technology and business process (Processes).

About ur thing u need to have

1. Export /import lisence
    2. STPI Registration
    3. Company Should be pvt. ltd..
    4. DOT lisence.

If u need some more assistance plz get back to us with ur plans and other details like ur co profile and contact details.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dinesh Gulia

Harikrishnan Kamath

Hi All.,

I want to start a Call Centre in chennai/cochin. I would like to know that, How will i get a project. I have a 20seater office ready in chennai and also in cochin.

Niranjan Kumar

Hi Harikrishnan,
    Why don’t you contact me at my mobile number provided here in this discussion forum.
    I’ll be happy to provide you more info. Just scroll down this discussion, you will
    see Skylux’s address and contact info.
    Thank you, Niranjan.

Sreeram

I am interested in starting up a medical billing company. I would like to know the cost involved. I have 3 yrs experience in this field. I have been in Billing and A/R., but never involved in transition

I am yet to get a client.

Before getting a client, I would like to understand the pros and cons of starting.

Anybody experienced, plz let me know.

Vikas

I want to open I.T. support sydney base company call centre in Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar so pl. tell me total cost.It is 50 should be 50 seat call centre.

Murali

Hi,
    I have a dry lease with a company (Hyderabad) where I run a 30 seater Inbound campaign (US), I have recently purchased a premises and plan to shift the operations to my office (Mumbai). I would appriciate if someone can help me know the requirements for the setup with VOIP, hosted T1 lines, the time required for the center to be up and running and the approx costs for setting up the center.

I plan to start the operations by Jan’06.

Ashish Sharma

Can anyone guide me through the process of acquiring the DOT Licence required for International Call Center.

Also if any other licence are required to run the night shift i.e. US process from India.

I would really appreciate the help if some one can guide me through the process or provide me some name of the brokers with numbers who can look after all this.

Regards,

Ashish Sharma

Dadi Bhote Hypersoft

Hi

You can setup a Call Center anywhere in India after aquiring DOT license as an ” Other Servioce Provide” , visit the DOT website and look for OSP Licenseing requirements. It is rather simple.

As per the new notification , you can use the services of VoIP providers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.