Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center setup

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Mark Rollag

Call Coplivtz and Canter Law firm in Kansas City. they specialize in call center compliance.

Raghav Naresh

Hi Amit,
    As u being CC consultant i wish to take ur help in seting up a callcenter for comercial use
    in Lucknow as soon as possible kindle let us know all about it urgently pls.
    my email id is xxxxxxxxxx
    Rgahv

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Raymond andrews

Hi,
    We wish to start a call center in india and I wish to know how to set up and also the requirement.

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Mr Andrews
    Which type of call center you want to start in india let me know more details about you and your objective,
    Well I am a Computer Engineer, working with an international CC as a Technical Incharge, we can have a detailed discussion on it, if you want.
    Waiting for your reply
    Lokesh Kumar
    Jaipur
    India

madhu sudhan

hi
    we would like to open a call center in hyderabad of 30 seater. and i have no idea of investments and returns. how to start the things and what are the software and hardware requirements.

karuppaiah palaniappan

I am exploring the posibility of starting a call center in Bangalore
    1. Start a Call Center for example financials, equipment etc
    2.we alredy have enough space to start a call center
    3: we need a clear picture from scratch.

Nagesh rao

I want to setup a call center in Bangalore INDIA.I need a some sort of a setup details for a 100 seater with hardware,software,Internet,EPABX and etc.I need to know the total cost of the project approximately.

Nagesh Rao

MANISH

Send me comp. Project Report for 50 seater call center How much
    invest as a hole.

David

Raymond, These days setting up a call center in India is easy. The govt helps too. Infact in certain states in India there are government financial institutions that are willing to even fund you for setting up a center.

As you question seems quite general in nature I am attempting to ans all the angles. Although if you could give us an Idea which aspect of setting up a center youre looking at that en perhaps I could give you a clearer picture.

I was thinking in terms of which areas like below are you looking at.

a) Setting up Financially?

b) Setting up Technically?

FACT

It is very un fair that people like lokash are passing on wrong information to People it looks like it is more of an assumption than real facts .
    not only in this page but many ….

siv

Hi Sir
    I would like to Start a call Centre in Hyderabad.
    Could u please let me know the licencencing issues in VOIP BASED call Centre setup.
    Is it must to have licence before starting Callcentre.Becos once after applying it will take around 1month to get that licence.so, do i need to wait till i get approval.
    and do let me know is it compulsorily required for VOIP based Centres.
    or can the centre be up and running

Arjun

want to know how do I set up a 100 seater call center in India. Where do I get it outsourced from and the legalities aboutit.

Avneesh

Hi, I have read the massage of the forme.I feel there are so many person want to open the call center. I am a person of software background, have proper knowledge of software & hardware. I also have my own cybercafe.I have configured all 7 system on the network. I mean i have primery practical knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, internet configuration but i don’t know much about callcenter setup. What are the inbound & outbound call center, back end processing. I want to know much about all these thing. I am also intersted to setup a call center in delhi (25 seater). Can any body help me out. I can invest 15- 20 lacks.

Rajesh

We thank you for your interest in our project. This project is a very Low Investment project
    because our main emphasis is on timely completion of the job with desired accuracy. The
    minimum slot size is 25 PC for which you need to pay only Rs.50,000/-.
    The salient features of the project are:
    1. You will be issued a counter guarantee cheque against your initial investment which will
    be encashable if we fail to provide commercial data within stipulated time.
    2. You will be provided with necessary guidence and QC software alongwith commercial data.
    3. Data will be provided immediately after you sign the project after paying the requisite
    amount as Business Procurement Fee.
    4. You will be provided with PDC for your monthly billing value at the time of issue of
    commercial data.
    5. Original Work Order, in our favour, from the principal Outsourcing Company is linked with
    this mail which you may download for verification.
    MOU may be discussed accross the table and minor issues will be resolved before signing.
    Please send your Letter of Interest alongwith Company Profile and setup details at the
    earliest. Meanwhile you may contact if you have any question.

And we have a Medical Transcription and Call center Projects also direct from US.

Rajesh

Gagan dhawan

hi i wanted to set up a small call centre.i know the call centre concept but i dont know how should i go for setting up a small centre and how to get the contract from the companies.

if some consultant who is into this profession can kindly advise abt the charges and procedure.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.