Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    rajneesh

hi!
    i am want to know that how i can setup the call center in delhi with the minimum requirements and i have a space in delhi rajinder nagar area for sitting 20 peoples
    so plz. tell me about the setup of the call center.

Amit Naagar

Hi Rajneesh,
    Do you intend to start a voice or non voice call center, i’am a consultant and i also work for an Australian company in Delhi, i can help you in setting up the cc
    Amit

rajneesh

hi! amit,
    Thanks for your reply, i want to start voice call center and want to know how can i set up the infrastructure for this and what are the basic requirements plz tell me in detail

Amit Naagar

Hi Rajneesh,

First identify a location which is most suitable for all the technical as well as manpower requirements, since you intend to start a voice call center you need well trained english speaking people, secondly the location has to be one where telecom services are easily available. If you let me know your contact info i can mail you the entire project report on this.

Regards
    Amit

ahasan

hi! amit naagar

i want to know that how i can setup a call center in bangalore . i have space in bangalore at rt nagar area for sitting 20 peoples

so plz. tell me about the setup of the call center.

ahasan

Amit Naagar

Hi Ahasan,

Do you intend to start a voice or a non voice call center? secondly do you have overseas clients? or do you have a tie-up with an outsourcing company? how many seater call center do you wish to open? is there any limit to financial resources? First let em know this info, so that i can give you a plan.
    Regards
    Amit

Ahasan

Hi Amit,
    i like to start voice call center.i dont have any overseas clients.i have not tie-up with any
    outsourcing company.i like to open 60 seater call center.there is no limit to financial resources.

Ahasan

Amit Naagar

Hi Ahasan,

If you do not have agreements how do you intend to generate business for your call center? would you be open for tie-up with an outsourcing company?

M. A. Ahsan

Our company in Dhaka has 1MBPS VSAT connectivity. Moreover, we have enough office space to start a call centre with 25 people. We are looking for a consultant who can help us for setting up call centre, train up people and source business.

Dear Mr. Naagar,

Hi Mr Naagar,

I am exploring the posibility of starting a call center in either Bangalore or Hydrabad.

You mentioned you provide clnsulting services in this space and were asking one of the person if he was interested in a tie-up or to work with an outsourcing company.

Could you please let me know what is involved to
    1. Start a Call Center for example financials, equipment etc
    2. I would think it would be better for someone new to this space to work with an outsourcing company but I could be wrong could you please advise me
    3. I have been readig the treads in this forum realised that there are several different types of setups, for example VoIP, Chat, E-Mail, Telephone etc. For a startup what would you advise me.

Now I am not very sure of the rules in this forum about exchanging contact information.
    Your help and assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Cosmic.

Hi Cosmic,

Firstly this forum is non commercial and incase you need to give your contact details they charge you US $7.25 for an advertisement. Secondly if you are getting yourself in this Industry for the first time i would advice you enter through an easy door like first go in for Web based or maybe even an outbound call center there are various outsourcing company who can outsource work to u, however they would infact first like to know your performance interms of quality and that is not possible in your case since you are not an established player.

Regards
    Amit

Lokesh Patel

Hello Friends,

We are setting up a call centre in GandhiNagar…Ahmedabad..

I had passed through many many difficulties… for IT & Telecom setup…

I would like to help all those who really need any technocommercial help.

Just to help Call Centre Industry in INDIA…Free.

Thanks

Lokesh Patel

Shikha Rai

Hi Lokesh,

It’s interesting to see you volunteer sharing your experiences on CC setup. Could I please know some details on what is the IT/ Telecom infra reqd? Our company (IT peripherals trading MNC) is considering following options: In-house/ Outsourced; Single tollfreeno./UAN/Pager service etc. What are your views?

thanks
    shikha

Vishal Jhamb

The cost of setting up a state of an art Facility in India ( On Rent ) with Minimum 48 Seats ( 2 T1’s ) is approx 6 Lacs INR Per Seat ( End to End ) with a moderate technology blend and 2 Months working Capital in place.

The information required is the following:
    General salaries of people in a Call Center:
    . Agent 8000 – 14000 P.M
    . Team Leader 15000 – 20000

. Supervisor 25000 – 35000 P.M

. Contact Center Manager 35000 – 50000 P.M

. IT support ( Facility Management is usually available for 4-5000 US $ P.M

. Trainer 30000 – 40000 P.M

. Project Manager 30000 P.M ( Usually Campaign Manager )

. HR person 20000 – 30000 P.M

. Financial person ( Sr, Manager ) 30000-35000 P.M

. Clerical 12 – 15000 P.M

. Sales ( BDM ) 30 – 40000 P.M

All figures are Ball park + Pick up and Drop & Food on shift

. Churn rate per year 20% P.M

Vishal Jhamb

Deepak

Hi Guys,

I am planning to setup a call center in Bangalore.
    I am making a visit to the states ..is it worth getting some technical stuffs from there ..if so could someone list me all the hardware and software needed.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.