Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center trng institute setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    prathima

hi!

I’m interested in setting up a call center training institute if someone could help me by sharing ur ideas with me that will be great

thank u

mukund

hi prathima

please could u tell me about where you intend to start it and your investment so that i can hlepu based on that

Lawrence Albert

Hi Prathima ,
    we ourself are starting a Traiining institute for call center at bandra . We can possibly help each other . let me know more details about your venture.

Amit Naagar

Hi Prathima,
    we are presently running a training institute in Delhi, what you need to understand first is the kind of trainers you are going to employ, are they experienced enough? secondly do you have a tie-up for placements with a call center in your city? the city where you intend to setup your institute does it have a good population of english speaking youth, you need to buy a few softwares for thaining on voice, english accent, pronunciation etc. if you need more info on this contact me.
    Amit

Amit Naagar

i appreciate ur response to my query, i plan to start up in bangalore, i have a very very experienced person in marketing and training…so that’s not a problem…and as far as the tie-ups are concerned i will take care of that too… i want to know about the syllabus…where to go about for the material…and the methods of training …as u i have suggested some softwares iam interested in know that …i u could guide me amit that will be very kind of u..

thank u

Amit Naagar

Hi Prathima,
    The course material is mostly prepared by trainers themselves, i guess if you already have a very experinced trainer with you, he/she should be able to guide you better, moreover there are no course material available which are as per the training conditions in India. The training itself depends upon the students, since various students have different kind of learning tendencies, therefore the role of the trainer becomes even more important. There are certain ascent training softwares that are sometimes developed by training institutes themselves, as we have done it here. Any other questions you are welcome. Regards
    Amit

Raji

Hi,

I am planning to open a training institute in Pune.Can anybody help me out what kind of voice logger i have to buy?.And how much of investment is required for 50 seats capacity training center?.Kindly give me some information.

Regards,
    Raji

shrinidhi

hey guys! i have a training center setup in hubli. i am also setting up a 100 seater cc in hubli . kindly respond if anybiody has the training material cos the one i have is quite outdated.

Raji

Hi Shrinidhi,

What kind of softwares are required for a call center institute?.Can you give me the details please???

Jay

Hi prathima

Nice to hear that you are getting into callcenter training. I can share some good ideas but for that we need to get in touch or some contact details.

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

anurag

my organisation want to set up a call center in jaipur…can someone guide me

hi guys

it is nice to here from every one thanks for the suggestions …………well as fa as the training material is concerend i have the most updated one ……and the trainers are very very very experienced and excellent…. as some one suggested that training depends on the students becoz of their learning tendencies well ia have a trainer who is good in that so not at all a problem …well could suggest on the cost …and investment part of it and apart from training any other field where in we can lay our hands upon

thank u

SAPS

Hi Mr. Lawrence Albert,
    I am looking for a Call Center Training Inst. in Mumbai…Pls. help me on that…Looking for a Positive reply

adi

Hi Anurag,
    What type of call center you want to set up?
    technical support/non tech support?
    How much investment you are going to make?
    How many seats?
    Do you need chat/email/voice based support?
    How many clients you have rt now in hand?
    lemme know the details please I can surely help you.
    -adi

vidya Sharma

Hello Everyone
    I am the training manager at a training center in Bangalore, I would like to know more about the certification procedures with centers in the US to boos our image in the training market can someone give me more info

Thanx,

Vidya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.