Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

outsource medical call center

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    samantha

Is there anyone out there who can help with rental of seats etc Otehrwise -help me set it up? Location will have to be in an Aisa countries to cater for various languages suggestions?

Vinay Talwar

Hi,

By rental are you saying that you want to take on lease ? do want to take capacity on dry lease or wet lease ? and how many seats ? which languages do want the Call Center to cater to?

Regards,

Vinay Talwar
    CEO
    VT Consulting

samantha

It will need to cater to English, Mandarin, at least 2 other chinese dialects. Can you tell me what is the diff between dry & wet lease? As for the number of seats, it will be less than 10

Sally Poblete, HealthContact

Hi Samantha,

We have the capability to provide medical call center services for the languages you mentioned. I need to learn a little bit more information about your needs and would be happy to help.

Thank you!

Shawn

Hi we are large diversified company based in Sri lanka. We are in the process of setting up a call center. We would consider a JV with you.

Samantha

Sally, I will be dropping you a mail so that we can follow up.

rohini

I did not know that srilanka is a good place for call centers. Want to know more about it. Shawn can u help?

Sanjeev

I would be interested in discussing details with you for providing such services from a call cnter in New Delhi (India )
    if you would be interested.

Rajive

Hi Rohini..

Are u interested in Sri lanka.?
    I can give u some useful info.

Cheers,
    Rajive

Hakim

Hello Rajive I would be interested in Sri lanka, your information would be quite useful as we are thinking of setting up a cal centre in colombo, how can I contact you?

P.Raghavendra Das

Hello Miss.Samantha
    I can help you setup a call center in Hyderabad, but you have to tell me what are the Facilities you want in that center if you can brief me that I can help you out in the process

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.