Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call centres in India

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nanda Kumra

Dear All,

I am looking out for a Call center based in Bangalore with 16 Seater capacity along with neccesary infrastructure such as IPLC/VOIP on rental or Lease basis.

If you have any reference. pls do get in touch with me on …

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

one2z services

hi
    this is sreedhar here from baroda/gujarat with 25 pcs and looking ot open a call centre
    1.Pl let me know the basic infrastructure facilities reqd to run & manage call centre?
    2.What will be probable investment required & what are returns on investment?
    3.What are agencies providing franchise/support with reputed call centre management?
    4.Pl brief note on present status of call centres & their sustainability considering present economic downtrend & cut-throat competetion in India?

Gagan

Hi guys,

Can nybody help me to know that what kind of registrations, permissions n license are required before starting a call center in Delhi.

abhishek sirohi

hi guys,
    is there anybody
    who could help me know about call centres in delhi
    and the formalities that are required to be fulfilled before starting to work at a call centre
    if someone could plz do mail me at my e- mail address

regards
    abhi…..

NapTzee

Can i work with cisco voip box if i use ISDN line . we are in gujarat INDIA.

pls. guide us.

Bilal Shaikh

hi….
    everybody
    Can anybody tell me that who many call centres are using IPLC cuircit in Ahmedabad.

thank you in Advance

Bilal hiakhS
    Ahmedabad

suprapto

Hi..!
    can you help me how about seting up call center for over 200.000 users. I am not understand seting call center.

Jonathan

A lot of posts here are about setting up a call center in India. I would suggest not to go for one as the ITES industry is maturing and the bigger players are in a rampage for acquisitions. Setting up a call center at this time and dreaming of buidling it is a very long way and critical than what it was a year back!

Amogh

What is your excat requirement.

What help you are looking for setting up callcenter?

Susmita mukherjee

I would like to know if any call centres in india are interested in getting bs7799 certification

Srishti Banerjee

Hi All,

Great site to look at. Would love to share ideas & interact.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.