Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want a list of domestic call centers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Christine

Hi,

Looking for domestic call centers (Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Cochin, Bangalore). It is essential that these call centers do not have any base in Mumbai.Should have outbound calling (i.e telemarketing facilities) available.

Urgent requirement.

Vinay Talwar

Hi,

Are you looking to offload some work to them ? if yes, what type of campaigns and on what terms ?

Regards,
    Vinay Talwar.

Arivan

dear Christine

We can help u if you can provide more details on your requirement.

Vishal Jhamb

We are also looking for outsourcing some Business to call Centers in India but not through Brokers and Middleman. We would like to deal direct. If you know some of the centers who would be willing to take up challenging Telemarketing Assignments then write back here and I’ll follow up
    Vishal Jhamb
    voiceventure Plc
    New delhi

Palani Balasundaram

Hello Christine,
    Can i have further more details?
    pals.

Vishal Jhamb

Looking for Campaigns, well you can get a lot of them in the marke today, from AT&T ( Outbound ) to Credit repair Business 9 Inbound & Outbound ). All those who need campaigns need not go anywhere. The Aggregators and Outsourcers will come to you, Just be available on net or otherwise. I get my call centers like this, we deal with most of them and you can know who we are if you look around and ask by name, Surely you will find us. I’ll shortly be releasing my complete contact info on one of the fourm’s here. Watch out for that. Thanks for your time

Vishal Jhamb

Mayur S

WE have all people and also call centers with us for inbound and outbound..would appreciate if we can know what you are looking for.?

Amit

Dear Christine
    Can u plzz give me more details for delhi and hyderabad.

regards

Amit

Need Call Centers in India except metros to run Inbound Campaigns

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.