Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Investment Available for Call Centres

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Rohit Sharma

Dear Rajesh,

We have set up a 250 seat blended call center in Bangalore, India and are in the process of opening an additional call center/BPO of similar capacity.

Our company has launched a major initiative in the Call Center Services business and set about creating a team of experienced professionls who bring rich experience in delivery management.

I am based in the US (New York area)office. In early February we have our management team in the North America and I would would like to set up a meeting to discuss your project.

Thank you.
    Ro Sharma

syed mujeer

Dear sir,
    We are looking 250 seat blended call center/BPO projects,if any one have projects plz let me know

thanx
    mujeer

ashutosh joshi

hi
    iam planing to open a call center too. need to know how to get clients. to get to know the know-how of a call center i started working for one. i have investers backing me up majorly but need to know about the business development. can any one guide me to the first step. where do i take the first step towards.

Mohan

This is a new thread ?

What would u all think is the call center size in India, if we could break it into Small / Medium / large ; how many are setup and how many are likely to be set up in the next one year

Pradeep

Hi,

I am looking for starting a call centre with a tie up with any US/ Canadian call centre. I have a good investment capacity and we are in other field of business for about 35 years. I am even looking for joint venture in India aswell. My initial plan is to go with 50 seater. Mr. Vishal Jhamb i am interested in having a talk with you.

ankush chhabra

hi
    we have recently set up a call center 3 months back ,we are into uk and us process ,we are now plannig to shift totally to uk process. can you help us in getting any uk process, we are already havig t mobile process for uk, and what all will be the formalities etc

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.