Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Investment Available for Call Centres

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Valerie

Hi this message is for Vishal,
    We have projects for you. Please let me know if you would like to further this opportunity.

sumitnaik

hi ashok,
    i am quite intersted in your project.Please kindly send me the details and the minimum period of contract.
    sumit

Rajesh

We are a company having its head office and operational unit at Toronto, Canada and having its marketing office located in Mumbai, India.

We are looking for call centers with all the necessary infrastructure and manpower.
    (Minimum of 25 seats) looking out for new programs and are willing to expand to 250 seats in a short span of time.

Main Highlights: We are having various programs, which are tested and running at our Canada end to be outsourced on an immediate basis.

We guarantee you at least one script running at any given point of time.

Our staff will provide training and other assistance during the initial phase.

Interested organizations with ready setup may reply.

Deepak Phatak

Hi Ashish: Anxious to hear from you as soon as the project is on stream. Please advise when you are ready. We look for a JV to set up a Cal Center at our facility in Pune. Let us be in touch. Best Rgds. Deepak

vikrant kumawat

hello Deepak it is great to work in a call center so plz give me all the details.

Deepak Phatak

Hello Ashish and Vikrant:

I would like to have an open dialogue between us. Please let me know your plans. We are new to Call Centers but have strategically decided to go for it. As I said before in this forum, we have a facility in Pune, India which we want to develop as a Call Center. Please advise, if you have clients for whom we could have a JV activity. Best regards. Deepak

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Mr. Phatak,
    Lets get in touch.
    Regards,
    Ajai Bhatnagar

LALIT JOTWANI

We are in the proces of setting up a 48 seater call center upgradeable to about 250 or higher as the campaigns demand. We are negociating for some campaings simultaneously. We are looking for a Corporate investor or Angel or Venture capitalist with a technocratic mind. We believe that a long term association is needed for the business to succeed in this competitive environment. We also foresee that we will be in the business for the long term once the hype is over and dust settles , and when it comes down to the nitty dritty of handling things we will be one of the leading companies who will make it to a leadership position.

vivek

hi,

we are interested in opening a call center at mumbai,and would appreciate further guidance on the same

thanks

vinay talwar

Dear Vinay,
    We are setting up a state-of-art BPO & international call centre project in Delhi.
    Maybe a good idea to progress further.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

AKanksha.D

Hi vivek!!
    Let me know the details reg the investment you can make and about infra,seats.

Akanksha.D

Hi Rajesh.We are interested.Hot to contact you

Paul Mitharu

we have a show case call center in Canada and We are currently looking for more call centers in India to outsource and manage our clients.

Akanksha

Hi Paul how to contact you for business???

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Ajai Bhatnagar

Paul,
    What size of centers you are looking at?
    Any specific location in India?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.