Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Investment Available for Call Centres

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Vinay Talwar

Hi,

We have been retained by our clients to look for opportunites to make strategic investments in Call Centres/BPO companies in India and Abroad.

Interested companies are requested to send their profile and business plan.

[Webmaster’s note: All replies to this posting will be considered commercial, and will only be accepted if the poster chooses to pay a fee for posting the message after submitting it. If you are not prepared to pay for your advertisement, please do not spend time composing a reply.]

ashish

Hi,

We are setting up a call center in Pune with 48 seats to begin with and plans to expand the same upto 200.

We are trying to generate business from US through campaign providers.

If you can organise similar kind of campaign, we would be interested seek an dialogue.

Regds,
    Ashish.

Makarand Yerawadekar

Ashish,

What kind of campaigns you are looking for?

Regards

-Makarand

ashok

We have contracts from USA for 200 seats inbound insurance callcentre work, we have orders for 750 seats x 3 shifts webbased data entry, 100 seats x 2 shifts medical billing,2000 seats x 2 shifts entry,2000 seats webbrowsing and DNA transcription project.
    We are looking for investors who can join with us for a JV. Our effort is the business the investor has to fund full for any of the project.for a discussion please contact us

Sanjeev

Ashok and Vinay,

Wea re interested in starting a call center in Gurgaon at our facility.Weare willing to make the investment.

I would advixe you to contact me.

prajakta

Hi
    Interest in opening call center is good but what are your plannings sanjeev?
    Ashok are you still in thread ?
    prajakta

ashok

Hi,
    Ashokji Iam intrested in your project kindly send me the detailed report and the minm period of the contract and the payment plan.
    Regards
    Raminder.

ASOKAN.P.K

Hi,

All data entry, medical projects are distributed already.

for callcentre inbound our proposal is a stake of 50% on any callcentre or giving business and coordinating

The business will be given to a JV formed by our company and the callcentre and the work can be executed at the callcentre

We wont do any financial investment though we require a stake of 50%

Vishal Jhamb

Hello,

We are a company based in India and already in Call center business of Outsourcing Traffic ( Campaigns ) and Technology for New and Existing Call Centers here in India, Our Work offices are at New Delhi, Hyderabad, Banglore and Chennai. We are seeking a representation for your products and services for Customer Contact centers here in India. We run Outbound telemerketing campaigns on behalf of 2 Business
    outsourcing Agencies from USA. We are looking for Outbound / InboundTraffic from USA / UK / Australia, as we have spare seat capacity of 750 with trained Agents in New Delhi in various centers. We are a strong group with Resellership alliance of the Largest Server Based Technology in the world for Call centers, We have Ongoing Implementation and Support at 3 Call Centers in india. We also have Maintenance and Business outsourcing with 2 Call centers. Any move towards a strategic alliance is welcome
    for Business outsourcing / Resellership / Product Lease / Tie-up of any sort is welcomed for mutual benefit.

Thank You
    Vishal Jhamb

vinay

We can invest as required please let us know is this business is profitable and how

ashwini

Hello ashok ,

we are intreseted In your plan kindly let me know the other details regarding this,plz contact me imm.

chaudhary v.k.

Hi,
    Ashokji Iam intrested in your project kindly send me the detailed report and the minm period of the contract and the payment plan.
    Regards
    chaudhary v.k.

MANOJ

Hi Ashok
    your campaign seems interesting , if still on
    jus send across some more details.

hope we can work something out 4 u

regards

Deepak Phatak

Hello Ashish: Just read your blurb from April 2002 regarding setting up a call center in Pune, initially 48 seater expanding to 200 capacity. Are you still interested in expanding? We are a New Jersey based IT consulting firm, and have acquired a large office facility in prime of Pune. Please respond ASAP. Best regards. Deepak

Hi Deepak

Yes I would be instrested in the project as it is being delayed due to non availibility of business from out side.
    Please revert back.
    ashish

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.