Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ACD & IVR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amruth

HI,

Can anyone throw more light on ACD & IVR systems.

regds

Amruth

K Suresh Kumar

Dear sir,

I am interested in developing IVR system in VB, but i do no have to do that. If you suggest me good books, which are available in India, i will be so grateful to you.
    Please suggest me the books, which starts from the scratch and also books which covers advanced also.

I am planning to do IVR with Modem. So please give details which are relavent to that.

I am BE graduate. Please help me out.

Regards

Palani Balasundaram

Hello Amruth,
    Hope the following lines would help you,
    ACD (Automatic Call Distributor)
    ACD’s Distribute calls to agents as they are received. The calls may be distributed in various ways to optimize usage of the call center resources and allow the best possible agent to service the customers call.
    The main parameters used for routing are:
    • Agent Skill based routing
    • Agent Idleness Based Routing
    • Network Directed Routing (Using Calling Line Identification / Dialed Number Information Service )
    • Time Based Parameters
    About Interactive Voice Response:
    It provides information to a customer by turning the keypad of a telephone into a keyboard. As a result, many standard queries formerly answered by an agent can be handled by an IVR, freeing agents for more complex, value-added work. It also gives customers a self-service option, speeding up the transaction for the customer.This system is designed to answer simple queries which are quite general.To understand IVR on a simple terms, Most of the International Banks use this technology to serve their customers or when u need to check YOur Train Timings IVR technology is one which helps to know the details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.