Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Setup

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    krsna yadav

Hi Deepak….

Thanx for your elaborate information. It was really helpful and I wish to know how to contact them and how much would it cost. It would very helpful if you revert back to me.

Amruth

Thanks for the information. Was very usful. I will be needing more info from you. Will get back to you soon.

I would like to know how much it will cost to setup a 100 seater Call center. This includes all the hardware needed. The software, both for the systems and server as well as the call center. The IPLC Lines. recruting and training. Anything i have missed out…

Aman Grover

HI ! i am interested in setting up a 48 seater call center to start with. The infrastructure is ready with me, finances are internally available. Can some body guide me as to how i should go about. What kind of software to buy, and the technology i should use, IPLC or VoIP through lease lines….. and the most important part ..marketting for a good contract.

Vishal Jhamb

Concerto is available from USA on ASP of Davox ( Completely Blended ) is @ Approx 3.2 US$ Per Logged hour per seat, including PSTN in US RBOC, Colocation and Mux ( US End ) including contact Pro CP-BSS, CP-AMP-B, CP-TDMA, CP-DIR, CP-GWFC, CP-BLDR & CP-GW. The ASP of Touch Star is available for 2.6 US$ per logged hour for the same specs. Minimum is 24 Seats with 2 T1’s ( For 1:2 Trunking )Timelines to start are close to 7 Work Days after termination of IPLC at the US end, includes client sation install at Indian end and Citrix server Install if needed. If IPLC is already tested and terminating elsewhere will take 6 Business days to transfer it to the new colo.
    Vishal Jhamb
    New Delhi

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

can you please give me the details of setting up a call center..i.e ..technical details and software needed along with the breakup details

Deepak
    Bangalore

adi

Hi Amruth,

I am also based at bangalore.
    I have more than 3 years of experience in call center/IT-enabled service company at Bangalore. I was project leader at new jersy for one of our clients(wireless technologies).Please let know where r u placed. I can have dialogue with you.
    currently working as team leader.

Amruth

hi adi,

thanks for your mail. could you tell me more about the kind of experience you have had also teh details about the nature of work you are into.

regds
    Amruth

Adi

Hi Amruth,

MY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
    =====================
    ·To manage our 24 hour call centre, interact with US Based clients, understand their requirements and ensure that the same are met.
    ·Staff Motivation, Performance appraisal of team members and counselling for performance and capability building in conformance with goals.
    ·Regularly conduct Process and Product training to teams.
    ·On-field study of services and products offered by our client.
    ·Survey of common problems faced by the end users and creating a knowledgebase.
    ·Training and deploying personnel to handle voice calls.
    ·To ensure that all calls are handled as per the specific and documented requirements of clients.
    ·Use the MIS reports to further analyse and improve on functioning.
    ·Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction Index.
    ·Maintaining discipline within team.
    ·Managing a Support Team & Analyzing their difficulties and responsibilities.
    ·Monitor attendance, productivity and punctuality of the team.
    ·Quality Checks on calls handled.
    ·To generate reports on a regular basis as per the specifications of the client ad submit them to the concerned person.
    ·To ensure all problems affecting service are resolved at the earliest.
    ·Ensure proper working of the Support Center equipment and take necessary steps for rectification in case of problems.
    ·Has experience in working across all the shifts(Including night shift)
    Experience in Voice based-support:
    As a Project Leader, I was responsible for setting up and starting off services for our second
    voice-based support client. During this period I was also responsible for managing the operations
    of our second overseas voice- based support center at New Jersy, U.S.A
    Stayed in New Jersey for 3 months and set up the technical infrastructure and managed a team
    of 20 people in New Jersy as well as In India related to Wireless products.

Swechcha

Dear Amruth,

I’m really not sure how we arrive at a figure of 7-8 crores. A more realistic figure is about 4 lakhs/seat which makes it about 4 crores for a 100 seater. Certainly not more than that.

Piyush

hi amruth still do u want the details

Rajarshi

Dear Vishal,

can you tell me why I have to use services of Concerto? Will I recieve calls from all over US, or a single number, like 1-900 free service number?

IF i get it from one number, I dont see relevence of concerto at all.

Can you please clear this doubt

Thanks and regards

Karnesh

dear Deepak,

Please let me know to whom we should contact for ASP model for UNISON. Please let me know the approx. cost for the same & what all is needed for that.

Karnesh

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.