Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Amruth

Hi,

We are setting up a 100 seater Call center in Bangalore. Our client is a consulting firm abroad. We should have the place ready by june. We have already aquired the real estate and made arrangements for the systems. We would like to know what are the other things one should take care of while setting up a Call center. I would also like to know which software one would recommend.

Thanks

Amruth

suhas.r

Dear Amruth,

Kindly give me more details reg your business model, so that the Call Center can be designed to achieve the business objective.

Regds
    Suhas

Amruth

Hey Suhas,

Thanks for the reply. Could you send me a mail asking for all the details you need. I also would like to know what exactly you mean by business model.

Thanks

Amruth

[Webmaster’s note: Email addresses are only allowed to be published on this forum if the person posting the message pays for the posting. The optional payment instructions are shown on the page that appears after a message is submitted to the forum.]

suhas.r

Dear Amruth,

Please give me your email id.

Suhas

[Webmaster’s note: Email addresses are only allowed to be published on this forum if the person posting the message pays for the posting. The optional payment instructions are shown on the page that appears after a message is submitted to the forum.]

Amruth

Hi,

[snip]…we can communicate on this forum. Please ask me any info you need, and I will be glad to provide it to you.

regds
    Amruth

[Webmaster’s note: Contact details have been removed from this posting. Whilst we would encourage a public discussion, if you want to make private contact, one of you will need to pay for a posting. It costs 4.95 Pounds Sterling (about 7.25 US Dollars). The optional payment instructions are shown on the page that appears after a message is submitted to the forum.]

suhas.r

Hi,

I would like to know whether the Call Center is going to be Inbound or Outbound or Blended.

What sort of Software are you looking for, and to achieve what purpose.

Can you also elaborate on the systems arranged for the call center.

You can also mail details at [snip]

Regds,
    Suhas

Amruth

Hi,

The call center is going to be Blended. Its for a consulting firm abroad. We are starting with a 100 seater, will be upgrading itto a 400 seater with few months.

We are in the process of procuring the hardware for the unit.

We will be per man hour. We will be operating 24/7. We are looking at full man power in the nights and half of it in the morning.

I would like any advice on the same as we are setting up the same from the scratch.

Thanks

Amruth

Joseph Hughes

Dear Amruth,

I notice you have mentioned that you are going to be 24×7. How will you resource this function? Have you considered a “follow the sun” solution?

Regards

JH.

Amruth

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for the reply. What do u mean by follow the sun solution. I am new to most of the CC terminology.

regds

Amruth

krsna yadav

can anyone tell me how much it would cost for a 200 seater call center CTI, PBX.

suhas dalvi

Hi Krsna,

With PBX,ACD,CTI,Predictive Dialer,MultiService Switch,IPLC,IVR,PC,s,Server,Furniture,Real Estate the cost will be approx in the range of Rs.7-8 Crores.

Regds,
    Suhas

Amruth

Hi Suhas,

Will you be able to give the breakup of the costs.

regds

Amruth

krsna yadav

Thanx Suhas……

What kind of software do I need to require to set up. I have details on Lucent, seimens, texas instruments provided software and their cost. Is there anything else you can suggest?

Suhas Dalvi

Hi Krsna,

Can you give me the complete details reg your project.

Reg software IVR like Periphonics from Nortel, Predictive Dialers from DAVOX are excellent value propositions in the long term though slighlty expensive.

Deepak

Dear Amruth and Krishna,

I would like to suggest that you shall go for the futuristic technology, that shall be able to provide you with broadband features as well as video conferencing facilities( Reason being technologies fade away fast and I don’t want your investment to get wasted in next two years time).

Secondly i would like to suggest that you shall go for blended solution that can be either of interactive intelligence or Concerto software. Concerto is a newly formed company out of a recent merger of Davox and Cellit technologies and has a potential solution which has both the ruggedness of word’s best dialer ie Unison and flexibility and compatibility with all hardware of call center set0up ie ContactPro.

Thirdly I would recommend that you shall go for a Contactpro coz its highly reliable and absolutely scalable becuase of its unique distributed open architecture providing redundancy at each stage, so that your call center up time is highest and thus you will incur min. losses.

Unison as a dialer has 74% share in Indian market and Concert Software has over 1100 installations all over the world. ContactPro in itself is a piece of art and its dialer feature has capability to detect all type of answering machines toa good 85%(more than industry average)

Last but not least this contactpro is available at very attractive prices and that too with the option, that you want to pay for only outbound license fee initially and then subsequently want to avail other feature of a blended call center ie inbound/e-mail/chat/web collaboration/FAX etc.

One thing is for sure if you are using a truly blended call center solution then you ought to save at agent cost as any agent can handle any interaction and will have least idle time (because of a mix of inbound/outbound/e-mail/chat/web collaboration and FAX).

Implementation time is another criteria and in case of ContactPro you yourself can install it coz its as simple as WINDOS installation.

Keep in mind the service and support that is an absolute must for any product in 21st century, and you will be amazed to know that the organization providing support for this product has more than 1200 installations all over India with a strong team of some 200 technical professionals and have achieved some 750 live seats of this ContactPro Software in North and western India.

You can also avail ASP model ie you can get this hardware and software on lease at a bare minimum for per seat per hour basis for at least six hours a day.

There are many who have been benefitted using this model and are top performers in industry. Concerto is associated with many big names in Indian Call center industry, GE, Spectramind etc. are a few to name.

Good Luck and Best wishes for your call center venture.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.