Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Accent training

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay

I just wanted to know if it is possible for me to get British accent training in Dubai. I am an Indian, now in Dubai. I have studied in the UK. But I now need to learn communicating with British accent.

VJ Bhasker

Hello Guys,

Anncook is not going to help you in British accent, I am a trainer and I train on any British accent including R.P,Scottish, Cockney, Welsh and, Irish.

It is easy for Indians to develop neutral accent however, If one wants to develop an R.P accent(BBC accent) then it can be possible too. Some people wrongly refer R.P accent to neutral but it’s so not true. I live in delhi and I do provide lessons on the phone for remote students.

Watch more of British movies if U can’t find a good Institute.

Pervaiz Alvi

Hi folks I am trainer in a local institute of training in English Language in Pakistan.Well can any body help me regarding that how many call centers are workin in Pakistan and If there is ant web site that holds all the information regarding list and the addresses of the call centers workin in Pakistan.I will be very grateful to all of You and to this fourm as well.
    Thanks

tanvir choudhary

AOA.
    MR. Pervaiz Alvi
    I had a meeting with an official from PSEB. I asked him to give me a list of all call centers in Pakistan. As soon as I get it I will let you know.

damn english

what is the fun in learning british accents when the whole world wants to learn american accent.According to me, learning different british accents fetches nothing but if any one has mastered american accent then the world bows down before him. Its true here in australia, australian’s think that a person speaking american accent is far more superior and well educated than them.

Carl

DAMN- u r the only person in this world who says this,,,whole world is crazy about British Accent u r thinking about ?????,, get your facts right mate before you pass your comments,,,, American accent is easy to get whats there to learn?,,,hold ur JAW and speak nasal,,there u go u got it….British is hard to get and people give up before they make comments like this…

damn english

My friend carl wants to try everything hardway. Here is the fact carl, british english accent is dieing and american english accent is catching up. Makeing sounds such that no one other than a bunch of people could understand is insanity. Language is the medium of communication and if u are not understood by the people other than u r hood then it doesnt make any sense to learn it.

Carl

I’m amazed to read your English and it makes me stop commenting any further, I’m happy to be a part of bunch of those people rather than this English which is hard to understand.

dieing
    Makeing
    sounds such that no one other
    understand is insanity
    if u are not understood by the people

Keep it up Mate!!!

bijit kumar

hi folks i work for a international call centre in newdelhi n very keen on american accent .is trying to find out means n ways to be a trained professional in VnA trainer.plz suggest me how to start n go on the right direction

vikas

hi
    i work for a international call centre in noida n very keen on american accent .is trying to find out means n ways to be a trained professional in VnA trainer.plz suggest me how to start n go on the right direction

jennifer

Im currently working in a directory enquiries company in the phils, but uk based. Our training included accent neutralization, but then management realized that for uk, british accent is still the best tool in communicating with customers. So they thought of elocution! The art of effective public speaking! Not all people in the uk speak the same accent as we do, and actually only 10% of the total population does it; but it is the most effective and most posh sounding way. Our trainer did a very great job, the company gained more customers…Customers could not even distinguish wether they are speaking to a real brit! This DA company is now the leading directory and enhanced information service!

sasi kumar

Neutral accent is a way of speaking a language without regionalism. Speaking with an accent affects our communication and sometimes at its worst spoils our image in public. To make ourselves understand better we should speak in neutral accent. Let us learn about how to speak in neutral English.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.