Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    rahul

i m still waiting for my previous query ,no one is bothered to answer that

M. UDAYA KUMAR

I like to improve my listening skills in american accent. Can anyone guide me where the materials(Cassetts or CD’s) will be available in Chennai. Also please provide the name of the some institution which gives training for American Accent.

Anurag

Hi Vidya,
    can u help me in setting up a call centre training institute.

Deepthi

No Rahul. I am not from Thane.

Pooja Wankhede

Hi,
    I, Miss. Pooja Wankhede, would be glad to know if you have any courses for UK accents as I would like to develop an expertise in the specific area.
    Thanking you.
    Sincerely,
    Pooja.

mahesh k

i have problem with my communication and confidently speaking in interviews,plese suggest me some centers that can help me

KAMAL

hello everybody,
    I am kamal,I wanna know if there is any call centre training
    institute in Chennai?

PLEASE HELP

Testha

i am new to the feild. can someone give me all kinds of details required for a trainer . what r the various kind of training given to the call centre executives b4 putting thm on the job? what is the training duration and cost involved.

thaks and regards,
    Testha
    Pune

Srinivas

Hi Testha,

As a trainer, you need to work more on the Communication and accent which is an asset.

Liz

…and I thought that I was the only one trying to find details about accent/voice training and becoming more articulate in my speech!
    I do not work with a call centre but want to pick up and learn an accent to enhance my communication skills and sign up for a course on the same. Looks to be a lil problematic now… after reading all the views! Shall continue my search for kits, etc….

srinivas

thanks for the same , can u guide me more , iam very much interested in the training part rather thn the operations.

thanks
    testha

Rajan

Hi i would like to know of some institue or individual who is done work on indian accents and english.

Anyone who has worked on which indian accents (mother tongue) are easy to neutralise and which ones are difficult?

Pankaj Garg

Hi I am from the call center and call center training field

I may be able to help in your queries
    Do send your queries to me

Pooja Wankhede

Hi Pankaj,
    Could you tell me which is the best institute in Bombay to learn British accent. Also if you could tell me the best books and cd or casettes available in the market.
    Sincerely,
    Pooja.

pankaj

hi pankaj
    this is testha from pune.i am interested in getting more information on call center training,can u provide me with the contact details and telephone number if any.

good day,
    testha

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.