Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    SAPS

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me abt Call Canter Training Inst. in Mumbai..Looking for a Positive response.

Thanx
    SAPS

krsna yadav

Hi Vinny,

R u there…

Have’nt heard any response from you..

R u there…..

Vinny Yadav

Hi Krishna,

Yeah I’m here. Was a liitle busy with my work at inoxgsl. How about you, where did you disappear.

Regards,
    Vinny

rohini

are there any call centers in india that cater to UK clients, if so what kind of accent are these agents trained on?can anybody help?

Palani

Hi Saps,
    From My knowledge Karrox Technologies gives u call center training in Mumbai. Hi Srivalli,
    Regarding Siebel Training, take a look at Hindu advt dated 17.06.2002. It has the information.

Hello Vinny Yadav,

If you are looking for accent Training please contact me i can refer some good trainers.

Hi Ria,

There is a particular kit, Linguaphone which i believe would help you in Accent training for self education, why dont you give a try.

pals

Hello palani

hello palani,

where can i get the kit for self education for accent training? Or you can help me in other ways?

please help!

SAPS

Hi Pal,
    Firstly Thanx for the Info…I have enquired at Karrox-MUMBAI, and also TIL was also in this area before….but they stopped Retail Call Center Training…so do you know any other Inst…

SAPS

Palani

Hello SAPS,
    I would have to check out then. Right now i have information only about the call Center Training people in Chennai. I would update once i get the information.

Regarding the Training Kit, definitely it can be made available.i will soon give out the info.

SAPS

Thanx Pal,
    I will wait for ur CALL…saps2100 at rediff

SAPS

Vidya Sharma

Hello Everyone,
    I am an American Accent Trainer and would love to share my views with all of u.
    I ahve abt 3 yrs of experience in the call center industry.

regards,

Vidya

Vineeta Yadav

Hi Vidya,

I would like to know about train the trainer courses for American Accent. Do u knw of any? Where did you get trained from?

Vidya Sharma

Hi Vineeta,
    there is a lot to know in this subject, I am glad to know that u like to learn more. However, I will be better able to help u if u could let me know what is your subject knowledge.

regards

Vidya

tobhavesh

Hi Vidya, Vineeta, Palani, SAPS !!
    you people are quite knowledgeble in ACCENT subject.
    can you let me know at what pay scale for a normal accent
    employer we can hire from mumbai or chennai ?
    what is the reasonable priced source to get such manpower?
    ARe all CC are guaranteed Profit maker ?
    Is there demand exists if someone wants to invest in CC .
    what is min. requirement for Inbound voice CC for 25 seater for UK based co.?

warm regards & respect for your knowledge !!

Roderick

I currently work in a call center in the U.S. as the Quality Control Coordinator (Training). I find language an exciting field. We have 2 call centers in a spanish speaking nation, but the operators must utilize an American accent.

I wonder if there is a large enough market where call centers would sub-contract me to teach American Accent to their employees in various nations. (I am researching this possibility so as to become self-employed in this field) — Roderick

Vidya Sharma

Hi Bhavesh,
    the current traend in quotign for accent trainign on a contract basis (number of hours of training) is any where form 800 to 2000 Rs. Per hour dependig on the skill leval and expertise of the trainer, these costs some times include the training material costs and particepent guides.

this industry is growing rapidly and has good prospects, the returns depend a lot on the quality of service that u will provide to your customers.

The min. number of seats is directly propotional to the infrastructure costs and to the business requirement of your client.

More info on what kind of infrastructure u are will to provide.
    regards,

Vidya

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.