Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    vineeta

I wanted to know if any train the trainer courses are available in India for accent training?

krsna yadav

yes there are lots of them available in India.

I will revert back to you with more information

vineeta

Thanks a lot Krsna (is it Krishna?)

Ria

HI! I too would like to know about train the trainer courses for American accent. Is it possible to do self study and then start training, or does one have to go thro’ a course?

SANJAY BANGROO

Check the daily national newspapers and u will find ad’s from plenty of institutes imparting accent training especially American accent.

Sanjay Bangroo

krsna yadav

Dear Vinnetha and Ria,

There are a lot of accent training institutes in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.

You could also learn accent online from:
    http://esl.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.americanaccent.com

Hope this helps…If you need more information concerning train the trainer in accent revert back.

Thank you for your time..

regards

Krsna Yadav
    Bangalore

Vineeta Yadav

Thanks krsna. I had checked out the “americanaccent” site. They conduct train the trainer courses for accent training but they are hugely expensive. (probable cause the trainer comes all the way from US to India)

There are a lot of people traning agents for accent neutralisation or a specific accent, say amercian accent but I still have not been able to find anybody else apart from the “american accent” people who provide courses for trainers.

krsna yadav

Hi Vineetha Yadav…..

Yes there is a train the trainer accent course for accent not only in American accent but also in British and Australian accent.

Any accent you comes from a base acent known as the North Icelandic Accent. This accent is the mother of all accents. If you have a good expertise in this you can learn any other accent as it is compared to the mother tongue of all accents.

I will provide you the links to all this accents if you wish to know about them and if you are interested. Anyway you can also check

http://www.pinnacleprofessionals.com

if you wish to learn more about them.

Vineetha, I hope I have been of help. If you wish to have any further assistance please feel free to contact me or revert back to me.

Have a great day.

Thank you for reverting back to me.

Warm Regards,

Krsna Yadav.

Ria

HI Krsna! Thanks for the info. Have seen the AAT site – it is good but as Vineetha mentioned extremely expensive to undergo the course. Anyway am trying to get the package – wonder if it is fine to use these packages in one’s own class after learning from them?
    Tks anyways.

vinny yadav

Hi Krsna

I had gone to the AAT site myself about one month back to see if we can train our trainers for our call center but it is too expensive for just a five day online course, but there is a book with CDs from Ann Cook which I’ve heard are a great help in improving accent. Hope you guys can get some help from this.

Thanks for the refence to the pinnacle website, i would definitely check it soon.

Thanks & Rgds,
    Vinny

Krsna Yadav

Dear Vinny and Ria….

I want to know if your are working for a call center or wanna know if you can use the accent trining material for yourself as I can always suggest it for your usage…

Vinny, I would like to assist your query if you tell me your actual need……

Take care and Have a GREAT DAY…..

Vinny Yadav

Krsna,

I work in a call center and would like to know about accent traning for our agents and that’s why we thought of training our Trainers first and they in turn can train the agents.

I really appreciate your help. Please let me know of latest developments on this.

Regards,
    Vinny

Krishna Yadav

hi Vinny,

great to have you back…

I am working on the right link that should be of help to you..

I will get back to you…anyway which is the call center you work for?

That should enable me to give you the right details….

I will do it immediately for you…

regards

krsna yadav

vinny yadav

Hi Krishna,

I work for inox in gurgaon. Hope you would get something which would help us in accent training. I went to pinnacleprofessionals too many times but the site doesnot work.

Waiting for your reply.

rgds,
    Vinny

Srivalli Not yadav

Hi there,
    Does any one know about crm siebel training anywhere in chennai/bangalore.

warm regds,
    Valli

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.