Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Rohit Mukherjee

Hi,

I am working in an International Call Centre in a web based process. I do not have th infrstaructure or money to oprn a call center but if somebody is starting a call center I would certainly want to be a part of it. I have potential to work and I want that it is properly utilized.

I always wish to be a part a business so that I can get involve and work for th betterment of the group.
    *****IF SOMEBODY IS PLANNING TO OPEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, EAGERLY WANT TO BE A PART OF THE BUSINESS.****

mustafa hussain s

Respected sir/medam,
    i would like to start a call center in a small town(madanapallw/chittoor dist.near tirupathi,a.p) in andhra pradesh.
    kindly help me out
    1.how to get the business?
    2.any details in this regard.
    thanking you sir,.
    s.m.hussain

tabu

Hi

I am interested in setting up a call center in Pune…can you guide me with the initial requirement details…& whats all about the franchisee for the same????

Thanks
    Tabu.

Amandeep Singh Bedi

I am intrested in setting up a call center at Chandigarh. Can u please let me know from where to start with….

1) What are the Requirements of setting a Voice based Call Center.
    2) From where I can get a good project to start with?

justin

you can conatct any consultancy to have the complete callcenter setup .you will get busineess assiatnce also from them

Rajesh

IS skyluxinc is a consulting firm

justin

Yes it is you can use search option to get more details .

SUMIT JINDAL

I WANT TO START A OUTBOUND CALL CENTRE IN CHANDIGARH.20 SEATER

GIVE ME DETAILS FOR
    1.SPACE
    2.INVESTMENT
    3.QUALIFICATION
    4.ANY OTHER INFO.

Jyothi.

This message is for Sam Lalani…
    How will i contact you?

rama krishna d

i want to open a 3 seated domestic call centre in hyderabad. SO please give me some information about its total estimated cost and clients detail and what is the margin profit i will get in one month, how will i started it.

RK 19.12.05

sumit

I WANT TO START A OUTBOUND CALL CENTRE IN CHANDIGARH.20 SEATER

GIVE ME DETAILS FOR
    1.SPACE
    2.INVESTMENT
    3.QUALIFICATION
    4.ANY OTHER INFO.

amit agrawal

sir,
    how to start a call center with small investment chairing 24 – 30 personals
    and what abt:
    space requirment
    min.investment
    how to get business?
    any thing else about the same
    please let me know sir.

Bindu Mathew

Hi Rohit

We are planning to start a call center in Bangalore

Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    b) expected wage requirements for
    Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in India. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as an Indian subsidiary of the American firm
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others

Siddharth Napalchyal

I am working in a multinational company called here in Delhi.What i would like to know from you is that what are infarastructural requiremts for setting up a call center like a 100 seater 200 seater one. Are there any tax rebates available for seting up a call center as well as the technological requirements and know how to run a call center in India.

Aasif N. Marazi

This is regarding all who want to start Call Centers in J&K.

Dear S/M,
    I got really excited by knowing that some people are ready to open such ways of employement in J&K.

I am also working in a BPO firm (HealthCare), and I am currently working in Delhi/Gurgaon. If such occurs then it would be my preference to work in my own state, J&K.

No doubt Kashmir can produce good working people, there is a good work culture, well educated youth, and so many opportunities offered by the Govt. that one can start such things like Call Centers, Medical Transcription Centers, etc.

There are hundreds and hundreds of Kashmiris, working outside state just because lack of opportunities in the Valley.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.