Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Abdullah Al Rashed

Dear Sir,

I want to set up a call centre in Dhaka,Bangladesh. I would like to have a feasibility report in establishing that service centre, and the initial quotation associated with that. calculations be added for both single shift operation and a rotating roaster as well. I want your co-operation for this.
    Awaiting your reply at the earliest

Yours truly,
    Abdullah Al Rashed

muhammad islam

we would like to set up a call centre in dhaka. we have the necessary fund(based on projection)and have earmarked a suitable building capable to house upto 100 seats along with relevant facilities. would anyone out there be willing to provide us the guidance and consultancy please!

subrat

i want to open a 20 seated domestic call centre in delhi. SO please give me some information about its total estimated cost and clients detail and what is the margin profit i will get in one month, how will i started it.

Mostafa Chouikh

I am planing to open a call center in Casablanca Morocco. The call center will be in both English and French. Our main issue is how to get the business.
    Please advise.
    Thanks

ajay

I want to open a call centre in chandigarh.Can you please tell me what all is needed for that and how much investment is needed for the the domestic as well as International call centre.
    If I m to open a telecom customer care centre i.e. telecom call centre than what all is required and how to find the client.please reply……..

jagjeet singh bagga

hi,
    i am working in a intcall center, interested in setting up my own c center in delhi , need ur guidance & info to do so
    thanksn & regards
    jagjeet

abujoha

We want to open a call centre at Central,Bangladesh

Please give us the necessary info & guidance to start our project.

Also send us the details of companies providing call centres.
    abujoha.
    Bangladesh

mustahsin

Hi,
    I am a business professional very keen on opening a call center in Srinagar (J&K).I would highly appreciate if somebody can let me know the procedure and the necessary details involved.

Warm Regards

Narendra Chand

Dear Sir,

I want to set up a call centre in nepal Kathmandu. I would like to have a feasibility report in establishing that service centre, and the initial quotation associated with that. calculations be added for both single shift operation and a rotating roaster as well. I want your co-operation for this.
    Awaiting your reply at the earliest

Yours truly,
    narendra chand

abhi

I want to open a call centre in Hyderabad.Can you please tell me what all is needed for that and how much investment is needed for the the domestic as well as International call centre.
    If I m to open a telecom customer care centre i.e. telecom call centre than what all is required and how to find the client.please reply……..

praveen kumar

want to open a 20 seated domestic call centre in delhi. SO please give me some information about its total estimated cost and clients detail and what is the margin profit i will get in one month, how will i started it.

Munazer

Hi
    Abdullah Al Rashed.
    I have a spot ready to set up a call centre in bangladesh. Situated right at the downtown area, you won’t be displeased. I am currently working for a multinational software company in Bangladesh but don have the expertise on the setup of call centre. I do know people who can help. If you are intrested then we can talk it out.
    Please get in touch with me ASAP
    Thanks
    Munazer

vivek sharma

I want to open a 20 seated domestic call centre in Agra. SO please give me full information about its total estimated cost and clients detail and what is the margin profit i will get in one month, how will i started it.

Vikram

hi all

I am interested in opening a call centre in panipat, near delhi.

i would really appreciate if anybody provides me any opportunity for the cal centres.

right now i am working with an international call centre and i want to open my own.
    i already have a good setup in panipat.

Bamang Apo

Dear Sir,
    I want to seup a call centre in Itanagar hta is in Arunachal Pradesh.
    May I know the detail franchise terms and conditions.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.