Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Pavan Mehta

Hi All,
    I want to setup call center in india, but i heard all those VOIP solution provided by LINGO, VONAGE etc. are not legally permitted. I would really like to know, if this service is not legal by TRAI then what are the other options to establish 20 seater call center in india.

Thanks for ur support.

Vishal Sheth

Hi Pawan,
    Good to know lot of people are coming into Call Center Industry.
    I have posted some comments on other topics, which might give your answer.

Thanks,

Vishal Sheth

Gurdip Singh

Hi Friends,

I am already running a Translation Agency in Gurgaon, India. Now, planning to start a small may be 5 seater call center. Please advise me – its a sincere request, how should I go abt starting a small call center it could be into Administrative, Personal Assistant, Welcome calls, data entry or any other job. I had been working in an International call center as well.

Thanks to all,
    May God Bless us!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubayet

We are intersted to open a call center in Dhaka, bangladesh. Inviting any proposal.. we have no experience.
    Any one out there, who can assist??

Ravinder

Hello everyone. I am based in New Delhi and planning to start a UK outbound process. Can anyone advice me how things work while dealing with the client i.e. how the payments will be made, security etc. Also, how to find a good client and good lead set.

mehul s.pandya

hi friend,

I want to start several business with my friend circle such as small call center or another is emport export business from gujarat to bangalore or haydrabad.so pless give me such list of iteam which are exprot or import or about how to start small cal center.

Nitesh

Hello Sir,
    I would like to open a call center in Lucknow but i dont know the procedure how to open and to whom i have to do contact.So please tell me the procedure for opening call center from the beginning if you dont mind.

Thanking You.

Kevin Masters

I am very interested in opening a centre in Fredericton, New Brunswick , Canada, please if anyone has some information they could share with me I would be most greatful.

Anand Kr. Singh

Hello Sir,
    I would like to open a call center in Lucknow but i dont know the procedure how to open and to whom i have to do contact.So please tell me the procedure for opening call center from the beginning if you dont mind.

Thanking You.

Rakesh.S

Hello Sir,
    I am Rakesh.S from Bangalore(India). I have a very good, well furnished place
    at the heart of the city .. I am very keen of starting a call centre (non voice preferably). So can U guide me
    please.. Hoping for an early reply

rahul bhandari

i am planning to setup a bpo of 50 seats in india and looking for an international client.
    let me know how can i get the client.

Sam Lalani

hello,
    I currently have a inbound sales call center which i am looking to outsource. Does anyone know of a company that can handle approxi. 5k to7k calls a month. I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
    Sam Lalani

Rajesh Srivastava

Hello Sir,
    I am Rajesh.Srivastava from Lucknow(India). I have a very good, well furnished place
    at the heart of the city .. I am very keen of starting a call centre (non voice preferably). So can U guide me
    please.. Hoping for an early response.

vinoth

Dear sir i would like to start a
    BPO like for data entry,data conversion etc..(non-voice based).
    I want the details like
    1.How much i have to invest.
    2.where can i get the projects.
    3.How far the scope of doing this.
    4.Is it reliable.
    So pls mail me regarding this

p.k.agrawal

Dear Sir,

We want to set up a 3 member call centre in India.. We would like to have a feasibility report in establishing that service centre, and the initial quotation associated with that. calculations be added for both single shift operation and a rotating roaster as well. We want your co-operation for this.
    Awaiting your reply at the earliest

Yours truly,
    p.k.agrawal

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.