Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Savio

Hi

I would like to know why do companies mostly stsrt with an outbound account and only go for inbound afterthey have established themselves
    in the first place what is the difference between inbound and outbound call center.
    also i would like to know if somebody does not have any previous call center exposure and is supposed to control the operations of a call center in 3 months time .How oes he get started ,what is the required knowledge expected,what is required to get up to the mark
    i would be grateful if somebody answers my queries at the earliest

kavita

i wanted to what is the eligible criteria of opening a call centre i m staying in solapur a district of maharashtra,india will any one give me details of space,investment other facilities to b provided for such.

abhimanyu

hi ,

i m planning to open a new call center could u pls tell me how can i get different process and which one r better and how do we dial the numbers means which is better to use voip box or lease lines pls brief me about these things ….

biswajit kumar singh

I am the business development officer based in a permier call center in new delhi. i am looking process .pls reply to go ahead & give you a call

payal

is it not possible to start a call centre with least investments.. take space, line etc on rent , share with some company & pay rent.. for a 10 seater capacity..

Saeed Qadri

Payal,

I would recommend doing a JV with a SW development company. If your target market is US then you can cover 9AM EST to 9PM EST while it is night in india and the SW company would be available.

Lease out lines from superphone, vonage , deltthree etc that will give you flat monthly LD bill and you can have a basic voice based operation.

🙂 my 2 cents

Saeed Qadri

Wasfi

Hi, with all the capital required in hand I feel like starting up a call center at J&K India.However I dont know where to start from so anybody plz reply.

Najema

Hi, I feel like starting up a call center at J&K India.However I dont know where to start from so anybody plz give me details of the project.

victor william

hi
    we wanna start a 30 seater call center. can u tell me the estimate cost& from where to get good process.

ashwani agarwal

i would like to start a outbound international call centre in siliguri as well as darjeeling which is in the state of west bengal, india. I don’t know how to start. kindly give me the technical know how.Kindly give me the details about the equipments and the investments.How the call centre is operated and what type of telephone lines are needed.what type of software needed.How to get the clients for whom the product will be sold.

Rakesh.S

Hello Sir,
    I am Rakesh.S from Bangalore(India). I have a very good, well furnished place
    at the heart of the city .. I am very keen of starting a call centre (non voice preferably). So can U guide me
    please.. Hoping for an early reply

Warm Regards,
    Rakesh.S

shujon

i want to open a call centre in dhaka.. please give me the neccessary info and guidance to start the project..
    my email add: shujon123@hotmail.com

Amanpreet Singh

I want to open B.P.O. in data entry.Plz provide me required information.

Bruce Sylvester

hi to one and all, I by profession am an American accent trainer for the past three and a half years and have a hundred seater, I do know the full running of a call center and am planning to start one, so friends do you have any ideas, if yes do let me know and to explain myself in three words… i believe in quality, sincerity and perfection… please let me know… Regards Bruce

yassin

i am interested in opening acall center in morocco with a uk firm, please advise me with the rates available and more info thankyou

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.