Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Adam

Hi

Im currenly in the process of closing some contracts for out bound sales into the Australian market and I’m looking to develop a ongoing business agreement with a fully automated call center in India. I would preferably like to have the setup in Deli or Chandigarh. If there are any interested parties please respond in this forum as I frequently check this site.

Kind regards. Adam

Dear Adam

I am interested in setting up CALL CENTER in Delhi.If you can help me in getting the projects i can provide a very good infrastructure here.Please reply me.I have already sent a mail to you in this regard.
    looking forward to get reply from you on my mail id

Adam

Hi
    Do you currently have any infrastructure set up. If so what sort of capablities do you have. We are pretty much ready to go and would be looking to start in early Jan 03. This contract would involve making sales appointments. We are willing to train your people in the product. Have you and your staff dealt in this type of campaign?

Hedayet Hossain

Hi Mujib!
    I am not clear about your needs. I am in Dhaka and able to give any logistic support and interested in running a call centre in Dhaka under joint venture.
    But I am very new in this field and need detailed guidelines, approx. investment needed etc.
    Plz contact me if useful- at
    Thanks
    Hedayet

joe

Hi Adam,

I can help you opening a call centre in Chandigarh. I also have 2 yrs of experience working in call centre in australia. Currently I have a proposed site but we can work on the infrastructure.

regards
    joe

Adam

Hi joe

are you based in india or oz?

To Mujib- UK

Hi!
    Mujib! I am waiting eagerly for your response

mujib

Hi Hedayet
    I responded but the message did not get posted for some reason.

anyway Its at early stages yet but like you said if we keep contacts then when the time is right contact each other.

tell me what your preferred methon of contact is.
    Mujib

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

TO MUJIB-UK

Hi Mujib!
    As I have no way to pay for add in this forum, as I have no credit card, so I cant post my contact details. I work in AMEX dhaka,
    Plz try to post your contact details or to contact me from any other source.
    Hedayet

Kaushik

Hi everyone, it was really great to read all your posts but what was missing is the answers to the question.

I am based in eastern India Kolkata, contemplating to open a call centre of 50 seats initially. After going thru lots of posts, I have realised anything less than 50 seats is economically not viable. Because no of seats is required to share the capital expenditure on the leased lines, circuits and connectivity plus all the associated expenditures

Before I take the plunge can anybody tell me what is the cost, return on investment?

Hope to recieve a reply to my queries.

Sandy

Hi,
    I am at the moment heading a software firm in Bangalore. We are planning to start a call center division & are looking for partners in United Kingdom who can help us setup the whole process. We are planning to start with a small group though we have not finalized on the details yet. We are interested in providing TeleSupport to technical & commercial products. Well, that was a lot in the very first message. Hope to hear something good from somebody out here.

Darren

Hi Kaushik,

Since I’ve been trying to do the same in Bangalore, I can tell you that a 50-seater could cost you about Rs1.5 crore plus infrastructural expenses(viz. rent, cubicle equipment, computers, etc).

If you have an inbound account, you can earn around $12/hr/agent. Out of this, your expenses can go upto 80%.But to get an inbound account, your company should have good contacts or proven track record.

If you have an outbound account(which almost any startup company can get), you might earn about $80/sale(varies from client to client) on a product worth $200-$400.

This looks like a lot of information, but I haven’t elaborated. If you need to know more, feel free to get in touch.

Kaushik

Darren, Thanks a lot for replying to my queries, I really appreciate. Since you have shown me the tip of the iceberg, I would like to know about the monster itself. How is email/web based center? Have you any idea of such an operation?
    Thanks for the pervious reply.

Darren

Kaushik, sorry I don’t have adequate information about email/web-based centre

ravi kumar

fine

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.