Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Om Prakash

I want to open a Call center in Jamshedpur as Franchisees of any well known call centre, who are interested in this induatrial city of Jharkhand. Space and inftrastructure would not be any constrain. City is full of well educated english speeking people.

Sheeba

Hi
    I would like to have more information on technology needed for setting up a 50 seated call centre in chennai,India
    Can u provide some info or refer any website.

Hi Om Prakash,

What kind of call center do you wish to open, outbound, inbound or blended. Secondly you would need a team of technical as well as administrative staff for seeting up the call center. How can i help you in setting up a call center?
    Amit

Edward

Hi Everyone,
    Alot of people want to start a call center in and around Delhi, I have one available for lease or a total buy out. Instead of starting all over again why don’t you guys look at getting an exisiting facility. The people I am representing are talking about giving the call center with the whole staff and everything, so basically you could go live tomorrow morning. My ad is posted by the heading call center available for lease under the name Edward Vedder.

M.Kothandaraman

I like to open a Call center in Ramanathapuram as Franchisees of any call centre, who are interested please send info
    urs
    M.Kothandaraman

Sumitha Kaluchi

We would like to set up a inbound call center in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We are looking at a 75 seater, 08 hr shift basis proposal with a UK firm. Any help and advice towards this project is welcome.

DEEPAK PATADE

I WANT TO START A CALL CENTRE IN NASIKN MAHARASHTRA
    GIVE ME DETAILS FOR
    1.SPACE
    2.INVESTMENT
    3.QUALIFICATION
    4.ANY OTHER INFO.

Chinna (Cathy)

We would like to setup brand new call center facility for our USA client.

We need of 400/500 seats capacity at our location.

Any one can help us with all details.

thanks
    Cathy

RIFKY

Hi Sumitha Kaluchi,

Why dont you contact me?

faisal khan

anoyone having info as to how much does it cost for opening call centre in hyderabad with the minimum seating capacity of 25-50 can contact me

surbhi sharma

i want to open a call centre in chandigarh.Can you please tell me what all is needed for that and how much investment is needed for the the domestic as well as International call centre.

randy

this is a serious inquiry and I will only entertain serious replies. I am looking for VERY GOOD call centers in India or Bangladesh that have proven telemarketing skills along with state of the art dialers, CTI, and the ability to do remote monitoring (no, wav files are NOT considered remote monitoring). The project is a telemarketing campaign in the hospitality industry, 50 seats to start. Payment is $5/hr per seat plus very attractive commissions.

mujib

Hi All
    I am not sure who to post this to, but I have read some messages which are kind of Interesting.
    I am an IT consultant working in the UK. We plan to setup a 50 seater call centre in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    I have the contacts and expertise who can help/Install/Consult from UK but have no idea about technology setup in Bangladesh.
    Can anyone help ??
    Kind Regards

Mujib

Manish Misra

I am setting up an outbound international call centre for my client. The company has already been incorporated and the STPI approval is accepted in couple of days. Kindly advise me regarding teh approvals to be needed from the telecom sector in this regard. the forms , fees etc. It is initially a 200 seater call centre.

swati kundu

i want to open a call centre in
    gurgaon.Can you please tell me what all is needed for that and how much investment is needed for the the domestic as well as International call centre.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.