Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Sandy

Hi Amit,
    We have done a bit of research and have short listed Delhi and Chandigarh for the proposed call center. It is supposed to be a 50 seat call center. Please advise on the call cost involved as this is going to be an outbound call center calling customers in Australia. Does MTNL or any other telecommunications company provides any solution for the huge number of calls to be made to Australia every day? Please advise on the above issues and keep in touch. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Amit Naagar

Hi Sandy,
    In India presently VSNL provides International Private Leased Circuits for fast communications. IPLC is available to users who have large communication requirements between specific points.

Due to the increase in demand for this service, the number of leased lines circuits are increasing day by day. Presently VSNL has 949 circuits as 0n 30-9-2001. A few other Telecom operators will also start proving this service in a few moths from now. The tarrif however would depend upon the bandwith that you need, annual tarrif could range from Rs800,000 for 64kbps to Rs7,500,000 for 2Mbps leased line. Secondly the tarrif may differ from city to city, the tarrif in Chandigarh may be higher then that of Delhi.

Regards
    Amit

ujjal

We are intersted to open a call center in Dhaka, bangladesh. Inviting any proposal.. we have no experience, but can provide all support. Open to frenachising too.

Any one out there, who can assist??

Hello Ujjal

Di you intend to open voice or non voice contact center, do you have proper telecom infrastucture in Dhaka…Proposal can be discussed later
    Amit Naagar

Nitin

i think personally all the messages are talking about opening a call center, but no one seems to mention what kind of customers are you servicing, and what their requirements are. That is what you really need first, more like a service level agreement or better known as SLA…

s.oak

DO the training institutes for call centres have any practical training or actual on the job training with real equipment??I am based in Pune and may be able to help place people looking for call centre jobs
    santosh

Masud

Amit

I am taking the initiative to write as Ujjal did not say any thing (he actually reposted my previous message any way).

Our telecom infrastructure is in shambles, we have to manage the center with satellite connectivity. Considering that it is probably better to open a non-voice call cneter. But voice would work too, we have already done some testing and it is not that bad….

Let me know, what you are doing….we can start towards a call cneter in Dhaka, we are open and ready to go.

Thanks in advance for your initiative.

Amit Naagar

Hi Masud,

Ujjal is alredy in touch with me through email.

Any way we are in the business of consultancy for call centers in India, as i’am not much aware of the infrastucture available at Dhaka threfore i’am not in the position of commenting on it but as u said that you have tested voice connectivity and it is good but do you think it could be 100% reliable and will not snap up during operations? by the way did u use satellite connectivity or leased line? We can provide you with solutions such as the proper usage of connectivity ot the type of connection that u could use and the equipments that you would require, sourcing them for you, providing you a team of technical experts on retainership basis, etc.
    Amit

Sanjeev

Hi Sandy,

We are interested in starting a call center in Gurgaon(just outside New Delhiin India) which is becoming a great destination for multinational companies to set up calling centers.

We have a facility just 5 miles from New Delhi Airport which would accomadate a call center of the size you have described with enough room for expansion later.

Before we make an investment we have been scouting for a company abroad as our collaborator who could provide business.

We may have a common interest.I have done substantial work and study on call centers and do have right people to assist us in setting up a successful facility.

Let me know if this interests you.

Sanjeev

neelchakra

hi masud,
    satelite connectivity will cost you approx us$ 50k.
    and if weather and electricity is not adverse then it works fine.
    niladri

Masud

Niladri

What do you mean by that. Are you using a satt. connection now!!!

Weh you talk about the cost.. did you mean HW cost or monthly recurring cost!!!

Masud

kolofson

Hi, My company is looking to start a call centre in british columbia, canada. We have already secured a 1,400sq/ft office space to begin with. Please help me with any information you can provide. Thank you.

Madhu Kiran.k

hi Mr.Kolofson, i have raed ur message here ,well i can suggest you to start up your companys cll centre at Hyderabad as the resources here at hyderabad at their best .well there is also a good number of facilities at hyderabad providede by the Govt of Andhra pradesh , recently the orange Group had opened its customer care at hyderabad in association of Hutch.i am waiting for an early reply from you.

Vishal Jhamb

Hi
    We are a technology driven company, If you are looking for the information we can help you setup call center in India. We would like to know more about you.
    Vishal Jhamb

Harmeet Singh

We want to open a call centre at Delhi.

Please give us the necessary info & guidance to start our project.

Also send us the details of companies providing call centres
    Franchisee for Delhi.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.