Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Arthur Pradeep

I am planning to start a BPO center in Belgaum/karnataka(India)
    which is 150 Km from GOA

Please provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

1) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    2) expected wage requirements for Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 1 year exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

Other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in India. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as an Indian subsidiary of the American firm
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks,

syed nadir sher

i m interested in opening a call center for five seats in delhi, i wud like to know the cost involved and which process wud be lucrative and how do i initiate this business

Dharnish Bidlur

Dear Sir,

I am currently in the UK. I am a native of Bangalore. I am looking to outsource an activity to bangalore. I am interested in people who can carry out this operation. Can somebody who is in this field reply to me by an email?

Thanks.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

sachin garg

I am planning to start a call center in Delhi NCR region(India).

Please provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

1) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    2) expected wage requirements for Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 1 year exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

Other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in India. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as an Indian subsidiary of the American firm
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks,

P.ASHOK KUMAR

we intersted to open a call center in coimbatore with 100 seat we have3000sq building in centre of the city

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.