Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Vishal Mathani

We want to open a call centre at Central India(Raipur).

Please give us the necessary info & guidance to start our project.

Also send us the details of companies providing call centres
    Franchisee for central India.

dhiraj

I am also trying for the same if any information you can share I’ll be highly grateful I am doing it from academic point of view.
    dhiraj

Rahul

We want to open a call centre at Jharkand.

Please give us the necessary info & guidance to start our project.

Also send us the details of companies providing call centres
    Franchisee for central India.

Masud

We are intersted to open a call center in Dhaka, bangladesh. Inviting any proposal.. we have no experience, but can provide all support. Open to frenachising too.

Any one out there, who can assist??

deepak

i can suggest you that there are two kinds of solutions available ie switch based and server based.

Depending upon the requirement and investment potential you can chose about switch based or server based solution.

Server based solution is ideal for 24 to 400 seater set-up and is available at attractive prices and now a days ASP model is also available ie leased or rental model on per seat per hour for a fixed hours in a day.

I know your locations may i have the idea of how big your intended call centers are going to be?

Masud

Deepak:

I am not sure if your reply was intended for me or not.. but I am shooting (from Dhaka, Bangladesh). As I mentioned we have no experience, so our decision woul dbe made according to the business potential of the project. We want to start with a moderate size (say 60-100 or so seats). If I know the investement requirement and assure client then we can invest as much as it needs….we are open on that side, I would say.

If you are interested to assist, then give me a shout back… we can discuss further and get some thing rolling.

ajay harsora

we want t open a call center,so please guide us on every related things which r needed for going ahead. hopping for =tive reply

thanking u

divjot singh

we want to set up a call center in noida sector 5 ,we have 200sq.m space.can you please guid me how to proceed
    what are the requirment etc i will be thankful to you

gopal

hi this is gopal i am put off from hyderabad this is an enqury regarding the call center since we have a very good set up which is very much suietble for a call center can you provide information of setting up an call center or a sub call center as a franchise
    thanking you
    gopal

Ram

Hi Masud,

This is Ram from india.I have worked for a call center as Network incharge,and planning to setup a call center in india.One of the guy who is doing business in US,is working on project report right now.Actually we are planning to meet Venture capitalysts. If you are interested we can discuss on this.

Cheers!!!!
    Ram

Shashank Dolas

Interested to set up a call center at Pune, India. Willing to discuss a business model.

SAndy

Hi Deepak,
    Can u please tell me the estimated cost involved in both of these switch based and the other?

Amit Naagar

I find a few people who are interested for opening call centers in central India and even in Dhaka, what i need to know is that if you have any exposure to this industry, and what kind of investments are you looking at, secondly are you looking at domestic or international or voice or data, call centers, once i know this i would be able to help you.
    Amit Naagar

Sandy

Hi Amit,
    My australian company is looking to open up an internatinal outbound call center in India. I have been working as a senior manager for this company for the last three years. Investment is not a bog issue. Please advise. Thanks

Amit Naagar

Hi Sandy,
    Where in India do you intend to open this call center? How many seater will this be? You will have to get necessary approvals from the Govt. Of India, and the local state Govt. as well, essentially most call centers are in or around Delhi, as these kind of approvals are easier in these areas. my advice to you is first you have to finalize a location for the call center along with the area required, (which depends upon the size of the center), have you done any geogriphical study in this regards. The location has to ideally support all the manpower requirements as well as the infrastructural requirements.

Is your company also looking for tie-ups with local call centers in India or are you Interested only on independent operations. Pls let me know..

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.