Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Feasibility of small call centres…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Viraj

Given the high cost of IPLCs and the support infrastucture, how is it feasible to have International call centres with 20 and 30 sears ? Someone had in this forum mentined that for an international call centre to be feasible, you need atleast 24 seats !

Deepak Handa

i know a guy who started with 10 and has gone upto 80 within six months time using state of art technology which gives him a option to scale upto thousands of CSRs, that too blended,to utilise your CSR in a optimum way and guaranteed ROI.

Interested????

Viraj

U might have read my comment about 24 seats, I said it bcoz…the T1 lines in US carries only 24 voice channels. So I said 24 setas ll be ideal…..more than that while buying MUX they ll tell u 3o E1 channels and all…..but thruth is only 24 channeles ll be available…so its nit economically viable to go for 30 or so.

Prasad Chaturvedula

I am also toying with the idea of setting up a small acll center with around 20-30 seats. Can you point me to info about all teh available bandwidth options for call centers.

Sudip

For 20 seats 256 kbps bandwidth ll be ok

Abhijeet

Hi Deepak,

I am interested in such a small call center of 10 seats. Will you please provide me with some more information.

I am basically interested in providing IT enabled services like data digitization, data conversion, data correction, data entry etc..

Will be much helpful if i can tieup with those who are already in this field.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak

For all those who do not want to invest big bucks and yet want to have a first hand experience of this expanding call center industry ASP model is the best option, which costs around a few dollars per seat per hour.

Prasad

Deepak,
    I have heard of this before, but could not find more about it. Can you provide a few pointers to know more about the Application Service Provider model?

Anuj

24 seats can be a good idea for startup but in the long run you will have to expand to survive.

Voyager

What is the general cost in Rupees for setting up a Call Centre of about a strength of 12
    Thanx

HARI

hi,

I am interested in such a small call center of 10 seats in Gurgaon/Noida/Delhi. Will sombody please provide me with some more information.

Can somebody provide me 10 seats on lease.

Will be much helpful if i can tieup with those who are already in this field.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.