Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

IPLC capacity

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lokesh Patel

Dear All,

Can somebody Guide which all companies can give IPLC from India to UK.

Thanks

Lokesh Patel

Martin

How do I choose the type of bandwidth to use(IPLC or VoIP)?

If I plan to have a facility which needs to service 10 t0 15 simultaneous call at any given time which whold be better IPLC or VoIP

Tahir Qayyum

i need a presentation on outbound call center can some pls help me for this i will be really thankfull to you guyz

Chandra

I am still not clear on on Issue. Is IPLC connection legal between 2 different companies across the globe. I mean between company A in India and Company B in US.
    Thanks,

Tejinder.S.Chhabra

Dear sir/madam

I would like to know about the network designs for a call canter. It should be computer based or telephone, inbound and out bound call centers.

Thanking you

Khurram

I need complete setup information about the VOIP bases call center
    and also about
    ie…
    Design
    Features
    Serveces

I will be very greatful to you all

Janakan Rajendran

Hi all,

I’d really appreciate if someone let me know about the technical requirements of a call center(the kind of equipments we need like PBX/ACD/IVR) and their related specs…btw…if i have to handle 3000 calls/hr and assuming 325 CSR’s so that at any point of time there is goin to be 325 simultaneous connections at max…plz tell me that in call center jargon..if i mention trunks is that talks about lines ( i mean 325 trunks)or is that trunk is smth like T1/E1…

plz let me know the details at the earliest

bhaskar

Dear sir/madam

I would like to know about the network designs for a call canter. It should be computer based or telephone, inbound and out bound call centers.

Thanking you

am still not clear on on Issue. Is IPLC connection legal between 2 different companies across the globe. I mean between company A in India and Company B in US.
    Thanks,

ADNAN YAMIN

I found this site to be helpfull to calculate the bandwith
    http://www.erlang.com/calculator/lipb/

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.