Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up a Call center

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maxen Joseph

Hi,

I need help setting up a call center. It is a pilot project with 20 agents. It will involve both inbound/outbound call with saving data of caller for future ref. Also autodials should be possible.

Help Urgently required. Thanks.

uday

Hi Maxen
    Can you be more clear in what way you need help and where are you setting up your callcentre.We have people who can help you out.please mail me the things so that i can ask my person to get in touch with you

Thanks

A.Srikanth

I have enough of finance to start up a call centre in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the city of Visakhapatnam.

how do i go about starting one and what should the initial stages involve.

i also own a hardware showroom and also an authorised ZENITH showroom in a prime locality in Visakhapatnam. I am also the sole dealer of ZENITH products in Visakhapatnam

Please help me.

K.Ram

Hi Srikanth,

We are planning to setup a call center in hyderabad.If u r interested,we can discuss in detail.

S.P.Math

Dear Mr.Srikanth,

We r running a web based call centre in coimbatore. We r the consultant for this call centre. If u want any kind of help. U r most welcome.

Sanjeev

I would be interested in collaborating with you to set it up for you in India.You probably already know all the advantages of setting up a call center in India.We have a facility just 5 miles away from New Delhi Airport in Gurgaon which is an area growing well for call center business in India.Ww would also be willing to make major investment to create a common the facility.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.