Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tips to Improve the Outbound call center

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Arul

Hi,
    I am going to present a paper on call centre technologies and advancement. Can anyone give me some tips to improve the outbound call centre operation??.
    I heard a lot about Inbound call centre. Wanted to hear more about the outbound call centre. It will be helpful, if someone reply to this message

Deepak

Dear Arul,
    To improve outbound call center operations you shall have following in place:
    A good dialer(PD,PW and AOD)
    A Good calling list
    Centeralised reporting facility to know online who is performing and who is the sinker.
    Least IPLC Glitches.
    Motivated team and
    Rational ROI expectations.
    Deepak Handa

Erik Hauser

AS an american working in the call center industry, I have to say that ACCENT is soooooo important!!!

Many Americans who aren’t india usually don’t have many Indian friends (this isn’t true for everyone). So when an indian sounding person in callling, the prospect figures this person is telemarketing and the call could be lost.

Arul

Hi,
    Thanx Deepak & Eric. Could you please tell me.. what is the average number of calls a agent will be making per day????

Deepak Handa

Daer Arul,

Between 150-200 calls/hr.using a good Predictive Dialer like Concerto/Davox.
    Deepak

Vinay Talwar

Hi Deepak,

Is that 150-200 calls/hr or per day ? should be per day, right ?

Can you let me know of some Call Centers in India which are
    actually consistantly achieving this ? it would be great help.

Regards,

Vinay Talwar

Deepak

Dear mr. Talwar,

I do think and write especially on this forum, I appreciate your concerns anyway.

Deepak

Sebastin

Hi Vinay,
    Jeppiaar Software Park, Chennai is making 170 to 200 calls per day with good results.

Usha Mallya

are we talking of 150 calls or contacts per day, if its calls, how many contacts would that translate into?

Nirav Manubhai

iCall India is making 100-120 calls per hour and depending on the calling list, the percentage of calls actually resulting into a conversation can be obtained. The usual hurdles are : answering machine, fax, wrong number, caller id etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.