Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Bangalore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mallesh Pandu

We have a 100 seat Call Cneter in Bangalore that is ready and operational with a 1mbps IPLC commissioned. We are looking for companies that are interested in outsourcing their inbound/outbound work to us on either an “Outsourced” model or in a “joint venture” model.

Sushil Oommen Thomas

Dear Mallesh,

I have some propective Clients in India right now both for outbound and inbound.

Please revert back to me if interested.

Sudip

Dear Sushil,

I ll be very interested in ur offer.

sridhar

Hi,

Mallesh I am sridhar. I have been in us from past few years. I need offers like u.

Do u handling any us clients? Just come to with furtur details.

Sudip

Daer sridhar r u offering client or looking for client?

sridhar

Sudip,
    Iam offering a client to the any Bangalore call center which already dealing with any us client.

Sudip

Sridhar,

So how do we get in touch?
    I am interested…..

[Webmaster’s note: We only allow commercal messages on this forum is the person posting pays a small fee to help is cover our own costs. This applies to call centres and call centre consultants. If someone chooses not to pay this fee, then we will not allow their email address to be published.]

Vinay Talwar

Hi Sridhar,

Any particular reason for choosing Bangalore ?

As per a recent study 45% of India’s Call Centers
    are in the New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida belt.

Regards,

Vinay Talwar
    CEO
    VT Consulting

khan

Dear Mallesh,

Whats the name of your company and Is your callcenter Ready for use??

Vinod

Hi Sushil, I am interested in your offer. Please send details regarding the propective Clients.

Thanks,
    Vinod

adi

I am experienced in call center for more than 3 years handling a team of professionals.
    Project leader in US for a call center
    Currently working as a team leader.
    Let me know if any positions are there.

Santhosh mathew

Hey u all this is an interesting site, would refer a lot of people to this site
    cool contents which helped with a lot of things
    iam located in bangalore and working for a callcenter, any good offer for me

bala

Ya!

This site is really hot!

I really woder about call cantre as part-time activity (only during the night hours). I am based in Trichy,India.

Any discussions may please be posted

Krishna Yadav

I have some clientele base with me from the US offering to do business in Banglore, India. Does anyone have a 200 seater call center fully equiped and functional to use.

[Webmaster’s note: All replies to this posting will be considered commercial, and will only be accepted if the poster chooses to pay a fee for posting the message after submitting it. If you are not prepared to pay for your advertisement, please do not spend time composing a reply.]

shrinidhi haribal

hey guys! i need partners to tie up with for inbound/outbound. i awnt contacts. pls help me out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.