Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

International Toll Free

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tanya Kumar

We are in the process of setting up a small global call canter to provide (1) Technical Support and (11) On-line Sales Distribution for our software package.

We will be setting up the Call Center in one India

We need information on International Toll Free Numbers, i.e. call generating from various countries Brazil, Australia, Mexico etc will dial a single toll free no. with the call landing in India. I need per minute rates for these internnational toll free calls and from I can get this service

SANJAY BANGROO

In INDIA toll-free concept is not fully matured yet and is still in its infancy. May be u may get this service abroad ( I AM IN INDIA ) and u can get more info. on this from anyone who is in any of the countries u have mentioned ( Other than INDIA ), since the calls will be originating from these countries and terminating/landing up in INDIA. As of now we have a single international gateway for all voice calls in INDIA and all calls are routed through this gateway. But once the calls land on our gateway in INDIA , there will be no problem for the calls to route to your call center in INDIA. So nothing much is required from INDIA except some connectivity and muxes. One thing which u must ensure/check is that your service provider in overseas gives u a international toll free number.

As far as INDIA is concerned , as I have already mentioned we are still developing on the concept of TOLL FREE NUMBERS. We have a level of 1600-XXXX in INDIA. This may come as a surprise to u , WE DO NOT HAVE NATIONAL ( WITHIN INDIA ) TOLL FREE NUMBER IN INDIA YET. But with the entry of private long distance service providers , this facility of NATIONAL TOLL FREE is promised by them. Let us see how soon we can have it.

I hope I have cleared all your doubts/queries/concerns. In case u have more queries , please feel free to get in touch with me.

Regards
    Sanjay Bangroo

Tanya Kumar

Thank You Sanjay.

I was indeed aware of the 1-600 nos here and was quiet sure it wasnt a national toll free either :o)

What I really need is basically I think the contact of local tele. providers in all the countires and see if the country has a toll free service and then then I guess route all the calls from Mexico, Japan, Australia here to India.

SANJAY BANGROO

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

CHEERS !!!!!!!
    SANJAY

SANJAY BANGROO

WHERE R U BASED ?

SANJAY

Jay

Hi Tanya,

Nice to hear about your plans to set up a technical support call center her in India.
    I would like to help you cause I’m currently working for a call center technical support service here in India.

Tanya Kumar

Hi

In Delhi Sanjay….

Hi Jay

Thanks for the offer mail me your contact numbers at tanya@amartech.com, where are u based? The call center setup would only happen end of Feburary or Beg March as its being done for a Canadian Software company and some formalities have to be completed before that

Jay

Hi

Thanks for your response, I shall be contacting you.

Jay

Anil

Hi, I am also intrested in technical support in cc business and would like to share !!

praveen

hi all ,

as now we r planing to setup a new call center in india of having the capacity for the 5000 seat’s . so i m looking solution’s for the network setup ,and the hardware part.

Tanya

hi Tanya,

Iam have some experience in this call canter industry in management and HR and also in training..

am i of any help to u then please reply me back

thank u

Prathima

D.Srinivas

We are on the lookout for a concern having infrastructure facilities wrt call center at Hyderabad – Andhra Pradesh.

Raj

tanya…have u opened the call center?
    if yes, can you tell me what kinds of costs u r incuring??
    i dont want the whole business plan..just want to know the skeleton. have u taken B/W from BSNL and if yes, are they offering B/W at concessional or different rates?
    what about the international carriers?

Anil

Hellow Tanya;

I hv some expereince in Technical support /ACD , Please let me know if i can be of some help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.