Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

We want to setup a Call Center in Bombay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sameer

Hi all,

We are a Bombay based company and we want to set up a call center for a semi govt. organization in Bombay of about 100 seats. Can someone please tell me how much will be cost, what software and hardware will be preferred and which are the consultants in Bombay whom we can contact.

Please let me know asap, we need to submit the report to client within next 3-4 days.

SameeR

SANJAY BANGROO

R U LOOKING FOR ALL PLATFORMS LIKE CTI , IVR, DIALER , CRM ETC.
    IS THERE ANY CUSTOMISED APPLICATIONS OR ANY BATABASE INTEGRATION REQUIRED ???
    SEE YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THE COST OF THE 100 AGENT CALL CENTER IS VERY OPEN , U HAVE TO BE VERY SPECIFIC AND CLEARLY EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE AND ACCORDINGLY THE COST WILL VARY BUT IF U R LOOKING FOR JUST SKELETON OPERATIONS , ONLY PURE VOICE ,VANILA CALL DISTRIBUTION , THE COST WILL BE SOMEWHERE AROUND 25 TO 30 LACS.
    IN CASE U REQUIRE ANY OTHER CLARIFICATIONS , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.

SANJAY BANGROO

Srinath

Hi sanjay,

I am interested in setting up a Call Center in Bangalore. I want to know clearly the different aspects of this business. I tried to find out, but in vain, what excatly constitutes a call center; in the sense, what all is needed, what is the work flow, and such stuff. YOu can call it a technical report. Investment is not a problem for me. Can u kindly provide me an insight into this business? kindly contact me at srinath_atreya@yahoo.com

Vinay Talwar

Hi,

It might be a good idea to buy a running Call Center. I am aware of some that might fit your needs.

We are a consulting firm in New Delhi, India. Our focus is on creating value for clients through Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances in the IT, ITES & Telecom industries.

Deepak Agrawal

Hi Sanjay,

I am bombay based and even I am looking for the setting up a call centre setup…

Can we go ahead and work together or can u help me out…
    Thanks a lot

SANJAY BANGROO

Hi Deepak,

Sure . You can get in touch with me . I can do the entire job for u and provide u with end to end solution.

Sanjay

rameshpuranam@usa.net

Dear Sanjay, I am working for an International call centre as VP.Send me the details I will reply to you.
    Ramesh

Abhijeet Kulkarni

Hi all,

Well my requirement is bit different. I would like to know, is there any difference between a Call center & a IT enabled service provider. I am interested in providing IT enabled services like Data Digitization, data conversion, data correction, Data Entry etc..
    Investment is not a problem but i would like to start in small venture to start with. I am based in Mumbai.

My question is what is the basic requirement in terms of hardware & software.

dtl_ancilllaries

looking for a new vnture in way of call center (of less than 100 seats) in pune…open for suggestions and cunsultation.

[Webmaster’s note:All replies to this posting will be considered commercial, and will only be accepted if the poster chooses to pay a fee for posting the message after submitting it. If you are not prepared to pay for your advertisement, please do not spend time composing a reply.]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.