Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

PABX System

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dom

Nortel make a good PABX ,with a ggod distribution of call ,with the software symposium

Sanjay Bhargava

Sanjay,
    Not able to reach you, mail on your account has bounced back. Would appriciate if you can send me the table to me on sanjaybhargava@cscindia.com.
    Thanks in advance.

Masud Mir

Dear Tim Harvey:

Every thing said & done…. VOIP has it’s own merrits I suppose.

Can you pls tell us what have you done and what is the responce of yr clients!!!

We would like to share your experience.

Rgds

Masud

Nicole

Apart from Avaya, the next best is NORTEL. They have a high up-time and have been in the market long enough to provide support.

NICE is a great tool. I have NICE and have been working with it for quite some time. If your looking at $$ — eventually, you will find that you get what you pay for.

If you are not going the Avaya route, Nortel is okay…watch it for the symposium system. Make sure they can deliver redundantcy. They told me to buy 2 systems if I wanted redundantcy. I sent RFP’s out to all the big players…2 responded. Avaya and Nortel. Don’t let Avaya kid you!!! Their costs came in under Nortel’s!!! that’s with Agt Access, NICE, Explorer, CentreVu CMS, Audix and the G3R…not to mention the T-server.

Arivan

Dear Mr.Sanjay Bangroo, Your explanation of the different technologies was very good. Could be better if we get to see the table.

However, I wonder what was your basis to declare that Avvaya, Alkatel and Nortel are the best PBXs around. Apart from other considerations, the Indian scenario has also got to be looked at. These players are not even directly present in India. Further, if you look at the quality of the product, Siemens is equally good if not better than Avvaya. I strongly feel you need to take a look at what Siemens offers.

I would however like to hear from you irrespective of your opinions in the above issues.

Natasha

I am working in a big bank’s call centre which has been till now been trying to maintain a service level of 90%…but is wondering what is a correct service level usually maintained by other private banks. Could any one give us some information as to the service levels,talk times,etc. in some of the big banks?
    Thanks

Brian Lorenz

We have been developing CTI applications for years and although Nortel, Avvaya and other switches are great products, we are constantly finding ourselves being asked… ” I have this expensive switch ..How can i get it to do the things I need it to do?? Data base integration, POP, screens,IVR,ACD ….” Our answer” spend a small fortune” or ” dont use it for your call center.. go with a Dialogic based solution THAT WAS DESIGNED FROM THE BEGINING TO DO WHAT YOU WANT”

Dimitris

I would suggest Siemens HiPath

Syed Omer Ali

If you want to spend soo much money on PBX system then go for Mitel, its the best for call centers, withh all the feature you want, but if you want all those expensive PBX feature then go for “Asterisk”, all you need is some technacally sound person who can configure it. its all free at http://www.asterisk.org.. do check the feature list of it and then compare to other PBX system.

feel free to contact for cost effective solutions for international call center.

Regards

Omer Ali

Jitendra singh

Hi,

For any call center Quality should be better.In my prospective go for 1>Nortel 2> Avaya 3> Alcatel 4> Siemens

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.