Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

IP Based Unified Call Centre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kedar Bagul

Well,almost everybody in the call centre segment understands the advantages of having an IP based call centre. Many of the leading solution providers in the market have already started offering the same.But mejority of them offer an integrated solution.What about unified ?
    Have a look at CosmoCall Universe at http://www.cosmocom.com Have you heard of this product or used ?
    Pl let me know your views on this.

roman

I think it is a great product. It is the only one I have seen that unifies all communications into a single presentation.

Anuj Mahajan

I have been using TeleContact from TeleSynergy……it is also an integrated solution and IP based…..anybody has any experience with it??

Deepak Handa

BEST OF ALL THESE THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED IS ContacPro 4.2 with immense redundancy and scalability options(It can go upto thousands of seats) it has a unique universal queue feature.

Regards
    Deepak

Ken Waterman

Try out Paragon from Parsec Technologies, its an awesome solution. Particulary, the price point and the flexibility of the solutoin is amazing.

Anandita

Can some one tell me where can i get a list of Agents/Consultants for call centre clinets/alliances. If you are one please do reply Urgently. I am a professional wanting to start a setup (50 seater) ASAP.

Cheers
    Anandita

sanjiv

can anyone give info on using Router to convert 64kbps TDM voice into IP packet and transport this IP based voice through IPLC from USA to India and attend the call using IP Phone

Thanks…sanjiv

Anand Prakash

Hi sanjiv

Using Router for end to end IP solution is the best solution taking scalability and price factor into consideration , u can contact local Cisco office for more information in this regard.

Regards
    Anand Prakash

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.