Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

callcentre

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    god of devils

Setting up a outsourcing center is not a easy task, You need to plan your requirements, Draw a revenue margin (Anticipated) your working capital. Infrastructure setup management, HR policies, IT , Cost Center , Clients (Primary mode of business). Later comes in what do you want to do ???… Voice Based Support, E Support, Customer Support , Back Office or financial services. Depends….. Requirement and cost varies for all of the above mentioned items.

Nilesh N. Parakh

VANDE MATRAM,
    I want to start a call center outsourcing consultancy firm, but I don’t know the methodology of call center outsourcing. can any body please tell me the methodology of call center outsourcing
    Thanks
    Nilesh

Tom

If you don’t know anything about outsourcing, how can you hope to be an outsourcing consultant? By definition, a consultant is a person who has answers.

Let this be a warning to readers. Some consultants are unqualified in their claimed fields of expertise.

god of devils

I agree with TOM, Business Process Outsourcing is not a joke. Consulting process is a well statergized process requiring experts who have process / product knowledge and who are certified in quality processes related to a call center like COPC / SIX SIGMA. It also depends if you are proving consultation for existing processes within a call center or if you want to consult for winning new processes.

I can hear everyone say how to win new projects or clients, You will fail if you are in this business with your motive to bring in new customers. Identify the strengths in the service that your call center can provide to your customers. Please be clear in what you want to do to your partners before asking for a new business.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.