Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

callcentre

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    mohannair

Dear Mr Balasubramonium

I am looking a person that who can guide me to start a call centre I am from Trivandrum, Now i am running a internet cafe i interested to start the call centre here so please send me the details
    my mail id

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Priti

Hi,
    Me too keenly interested in setting Call Centre ..Can you suggest me any software available for the same?
    Looking forward for your reply..
    Thanks
    Priti

Vikas-Kumar

I am desperately looking for someone who can help me out in setting up a call center.Can anyone suggest me how much will be the investment ,the money flow
    (mean money transaction)and ofcourse how to proceed.
    Thanks
    Vikas

Mary Johnson

Hi,
    Presently I am living in the Middle East and want to settle back home – Cochin. Want to start a Call Centre there.
    Would appreciate if I could get all the help, advice, Finace required in starting a Call Centre.
    Presently working in the IT Network field.

Thank you

Asokan.P.K

Hi,
    Setting up a callcentre in India is easy nowadays because of the availability of ASP model dialers, rental basis MUX, telecom equipments etc…
    Presently a huge volume of telemarketing business is available to outsource to callcentres in India by US and UK clients.
    Options are there for technology using IPLC and ILC. a VOIP based callcentre will cost about US$50,000 for 24 seats with ASP model dialers and about US$ 125,000 for a IPLC based Callcentre.
    A number of message boards are there which will help to get the required technology, service and business for setting up a callcentre in India

Mary Johnson

Hi Ashokan P.K,
    Thank you for giving an idea about the cost.You mentioned that a number of message boards are there which will help to get the required technology. Could you please give me a name or two for me to get answers to my queries.

Thank you

Rajesh

We are currently looking to outsource our call center project in part of India..currently we are based out of Kolkata.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

tripti

hi,
    can u give me(in detail) what is the tehnical set up requirement for an operation floor. we r already in a call centre buisness.

Vrushali Patil

Hi,
    I am planning for a domestic call center. capacity of call center is about 20 to 25.
    Main motive to do sales promotion through the call center.
    Please give the requirements of call canter.
    I am waiting for your reply.
    your truly
    vrushali patil

Amir Mehrabi

I am looking for a documnet to discrbe me the calll centres freatures, and a survey on the products for call centre.

Baiju

Dear,
    I have a contact with an US client. I would like to know more about starting a call centre in Kerala,Trivandrum. I would like to know about the initial investment and infrastructure facilities needed etc. Please help me.

jasmine

Hi there,
    I am planning to start up a call center both inbound and outbound and that also for uk and us clients. So if you can please tell me what are the infrastructures required and the total price for starting up a world class call center.

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Jasmine.

Chandra

Hi,

Any consultant who can help me setup a 25 seater call center ??[purpose: customer support,health care industry]

Im looking for a technical consultant with good experience in call center technology.

Thanks
    Chandra M Poori

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

prasad

Hi,
    I would like to start e-business of call centre in goa,pl. let me know the below details
    1)minimum lowest investment.
    2)on this profit
    3)required people
    4)initial i want a small business then i will expand if it gives agood repond.
    5)how it is extended to foreign countries

rgds
    Prasad

Peter V

Hello everyone. I am seeking to start a blended call center in the US and am in need of some information.

How do I get a contract?
    I can setup any number of seats with VOIP system. I have worked it out where I dont need to pay for 6 months to 1 year. I have also worked out the office space. I just cant seem to get on th right track to start seeking contracts. Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.