Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

callcentre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    g.veera reddy

sir,
    i am very much interested in establishing a callcenter in bangalore i want your help.
    i need your suggesion . how to start it? how much i have to invest
    ? and what will be the profit ?
    i am waiting for your reply.
    thanking you.

veera

deepak

Dear All,

Baytalkitec is the company that Mr. Bala represents and US company is Concerto softwares which was known as Davox.

Baytalkitec have developed their own software based on contactpro4.2 and have demonstrated the same for domestic use in Goa Telecom Deppt.However I will recommend the clients like minerva telelinks and trionline to ask them about how well this baytalkitec provides the after sales service in case of some failures in the software and how often does this happens and how badly it makes their work suffer.
    regards

harpreet

i have a place in suraj pur and want to start a call centre.i need your suggesion . how to start it? how much i have to invest? and what will be the profit ?
    i will wait for reply.
    regards,
    harpreet

neeraj

Hi Harpreet,
    What type of a call center are you planning to set up?
    a.)domestic
    b.)international
    What type of business are you looking for?
    a.)Inbound
    b.)Outbound
    c.)Blended
    What type of a call center willit be?
    a.)Voice based
    b.)web based
    c.)multimedia
    What type of technology are you looking for?
    a.)Switch based
    b.)server based

These are some basic things that need to be covered before going on to further details.
    Thank you.
    Neeraj

harpreet

hi neeraj,
    thanx for repling,
    i think that my call centre should be international,blended,multimedia and server based.

if any good segguestion,i can also change my planns.
    harpreet

Cynic

HA HA HA HA

Harpreet, you crack me up. Do you know ANYTHING about the industry you want to get into, or are you just in it for a quick buck.

harpreet

hi neeraj,
    yes neeraj i am very new to this industry and i wanna know about it will u help me?
    i will wait for ur reply.
    harpreet

Vishal Jhamb

I’m Looking for a Call Center in Mumbai, Banglore or New Delhi for outright Purchase for my client in USA. I need a 100 – 250 Seater with complete technology and ready to dial Infra Immed. I can take it on lease also. Anyone has any Info Pls let me know asap.

Vishal Jhamb

neeraj

Dear Harpreet,
    I am sure i can help you with that. Can you provide me with your contact information.
    Thank you.
    Neeraj

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Swechcha

Dear Cynic,

If all of us were omniscient as u appear to be we wouldnt be wasting our time in forums like these, now wud we? Let the poor guy alone.

mohannair

Hi
    I now running a internet cafe in Trivandrum would like to start a call centre here so please send the details about the matter and tell me the ways to start the bussines

I in a prime location of the capital have addicate space

Bose C S

hello Bala
    I now running a internet cafe in Trivandrum would like to start a call centre here so please send the details about the matter and tell me the ways to start the bussines

I in a prime location of the capital have addicate space

syed

I am interested in establishing a callcenter in chennai. I need your help. I need your suggesion . how to start it? How much i have to invest?

And what will be the profit ?

Can you send me a viability study report?

We are ready to invest if we are satishfied with the viable Revinue Model.
    I am waittin for the reply.
    thanking you.

C.K.Kaliraj

Dear sir,
    I am very much interested in establishing a callcenter in coimbatore. i want your help.i need your suggesion . how to start it? how much i have to invest? and what will be the profit? i am waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.
    From
    c.k.kaliraj

Manirangan

Hello Sir,

I have a contact in US who wants a call center to be established in Inda, I am stationed in Hydersbad, India,Pls.tell me how to start the call center and how much it qould cost.

Regards
    mani

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.