Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want help to starting a call centre.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bikram

I want to start a call centre in north-india. i would like to know Hows, Whats, Faq’s, Requirments, to start one. what space, staff, software, hardware is needed. how to outsourc clients. in bound or outbound

PLEASE HELP ME

Maile me on
    bikram_singhy@yahoo.com

SANJAY BANGROO

BIKRAM ,

TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUERIES IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SERVICES U WILL BE OFFERING, WHAT CAPACITY U R LOOKING FOR AND ,MANY MORE OTHER DETAILS R REQUIRED. JUST EXPLAIN YOUR PROJECT IN DETAIL THEN I SHALL GIVE YOU FULL TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL ASSISTANCE.
    BY THE WAY ARE U BASED IN DELHI ??

YOU CAN WRITE TO ME ON
    SANJAYBANGROO@HOTMAIL.COM

Balasubramanian

Dear Bikram
    we represent Cellit in India. our company name is BAY TALKITEC PVT. LTD.i will advice our delhi office to get in touch with you . Our HO is Chennai.The mail ID is btt@vsnl.net.We give hardware and software solution.

My name is balasubramanian and mail id is bala8@eth.net

thanks
    bala

Anne Davis

Hello:

Our architectural firm, KSBA, has specialized in the design of call centers.

With 50 call centers completed, we just finished our second project in Pune, India for Global Telesystems. The first was also for GTS, the largest third party call center in India at Navi Mumbai.

I invite you to visit our website at http://www.ksba.com and welcome you to send inquiries to our firm via my e-mail address adavis@ksba.com.

We are very interested in designing more call centers in India and elsewhere in the world.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Anne Davis, KSBA

Chiranjeev Das

I’m a second year student of BMM. in Jai Hind college.my current assignment is to find outabout all the call centers present in India.
    I want information on wether they are inbound or outbound,their H.O.D.’s of the various departments,what kind of clientelle do they cater to and their e-mail addresses if possible.
    I desperately need these information as my term depends on it.Hope to hear from you soon
    Das

peeyush srivastava

I want to purchase software for call centre’s CRM,CTI.

Anne Davis

Chiranjeev:

I know that Global Telesystems has a call center in Navi Mumbai (third-party outsourcer) and a center in Pune. See if they have a website for basic information for your research.

Anne Davis

anand

nice to see all abt. callcEN queries & replies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.