Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Web Centers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Putnam

I recently set up a network-based solution for a company in the US by integrating their Web site and call center. The Web center enabled their customers to interact with them via e-mail, Web Collaboration, Web Callback, intelligent chat, fax, voice mail, telephone etc – all of which are managed in a completely integrated solution.

I see the benefits the web center has for smaller call centers and start-up call centers because the upfront cost is minimal for the hardware. What are some advatages for larger call centers and how would I approach a larger call center with these services?

Thanks for your help.
    Brian

SANJAY BANGROO

CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DO WEB ENABLED CALL CENTERS WORK , I MEAN WHAT IS THE SOFTWRAE/PLATFORM USED AND IS IT A VOIP BASED SOLUTION ?CAN U PLEASE SEND ME THE ENTIRE DETAILS, SINCE I AM PLANNING TO START A WEB ENABLED CALL CENTER.
    IT SHALL BE SO NICE OF YOU IF YOU COULD SEND ME ALL THE TECHNICAL DETAILS. YOU CAN DIRECTLY
    WRITE TO ME ON
    SANJAYBANGROO@HOTMAIL.COM

REGRDS
    SANJAY

SANJAY BANGROO

CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DO WEB ENABLED CALL CENTERS WORK , I MEAN WHAT IS THE SOFTWRAE/PLATFORM USED AND IS IT A VOIP BASED SOLUTION ?CAN U PLEASE SEND ME THE ENTIRE DETAILS, SINCE I AM PLANNING TO START A WEB ENABLED CALL CENTER.
    IT SHALL BE SO NICE OF YOU IF YOU COULD SEND ME ALL THE TECHNICAL DETAILS. YOU CAN DIRECTLY
    WRITE TO ME ON
    SANJAYBANGROO@HOTMAIL.COM

REGRDS
    SANJAY

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.