Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Workforce Management

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neil

I am currently looking into some workforce management solutions and would be greatful if anyone could suggest some company’s that have proven ability in this field.

Jean

Neil-

I suggest IEX (www.iex.com) – I have used a variety of WFM products and find this tool to be the most intuitive and productive with the ability to scale as a call center matures. You can email me @ jean.wenzel@queuestar.com if you have any specific questions. I have worked in the industry for over 16 years and have an expertise in WFM process and products.

Good luck!
    Jean

Sami

Jean, Do you have experience with
    Q-MAX and with Genesys WFM? IF so,
    how would you rate them alongside
    eachother and alogside IEX?

Jean

I have worked with Q-Max, and while it is a good “introduction” to WFM, I don’t see the sophistication for advanced workforce planners. I have seen an overview of the Genesys product, and see the benefit to tie this to your CRM/Routing/CTI applications, however, Genesys does not have the same level of expertise in WFM that the IEX or TCS products contain. I completed an assessment of several products for skills based forecast & scheduling less than 1 year ago – and IEX came out the clear leader in this arena. If you would like to discuss further, my email is: contact@queuestar.com – drop me a line

Jean

K.N.Ramesh

Information Exchange India Ltd (IEIL), Chennai, is the pioneer in Convergence Solutions in the Country. IEIL is offering Enterprise courses for training skilled manpower for Contact Centers.

IEIL is also setting up Contact Centers as outsourcing centers for companies in US and other countries. The US operations are based in Troy, Michigan USA. The centers will be doing work for insurance, automobile, real estate, cable network and consumer segments.

Over the last decade IEIL group has successfully offered customer support services to many MNC’s. It is also into training for the last 15 years in IT services and technology area.

The Enterprise courses offer Technology training, Skill level improvement and customer orientation, Agents to Managers, all aspects of Contact Center handling are covered.

The training programs and materials are designed as per training methods in US, with faculty well versed in the subject. IEIL has trained and placed several students.

A Study of the IT enabled Services industry requirements undertaken by National Association of Software Manufacturers (NAASCOM) and Mckinsey, a leading international Consultancy Organisation indicates that during the next three years, the demand from the industry will be in the region of over 2,50,000.
    IEIL will be happy to offer its help in training or placement, you may contact the undersigned or K.Balasubramanian Sr Vice President for more information. We are attaching a brief outline of our training courses for your reference.
    Thanking You,

With regards,

K.N.Ramesh

Vice President Overseas Operations

Land Phone: 44-498 8683 / 718 / 716

Jeffrey

Try Blue Pumpkin. It’s the most robust in the industry and encompasses Work Force Logisitics. http://www.blue-pumpkin.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.