Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need outsourced CC

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    R.Radhakrishnan

Hi Rajesh
    We are situated at coimbatore.we are group of young entrepreneurs with Chem Engg,M.B.A and 6 years of industrial marketing experience started a software company.
    We came to know that since soimbatore is close to cochin in future when the cables are laid out this place will gain prominence. I dont know whether it is true or not it is a hearsay to me and we are gaining knowledge about this field only thro discussion.If the info is true we would like to leverage on this point
    please let me know your interest on the same.

Rohit Sharma

Dear Bharadhwaj,

We have a 250 seat blended call center based in Banaglore.Please email me – rohit.sharma@vdsltd.com to discuss in more detail.
    Thanks,
    Ro

ARUN JAIN

I WANT TO SET UP A CALL CENTRE IN CHANDIGARH. BASIC NEED IS JUST BUSINESS. WE HAVE EFFICIENT INFRASTRUCTURE.PEOPLE TO TEACH .PEOPLE TO LEAD. GOOD ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.ALL IS NEEDED UR SUPPORT AND BUSINESS.

Sunil Sridhara

Hi Arjun,

Can you provide the infrastructure details ?? So that we could work towards setting up of your call center and brining in business.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Samir

hi! Sunil Sridhara
    Do u have any campaigns in hand i have the ready setup up to 48 seater. Let me know your intrest and role you can play.
    Thanks
    Samir

Sunil Sridhara

Hello Samir,

I have 2 campaigns right away if you can provide me with your e-mail address or contact number we can start off right away.

Do you have a yahoo id ?? So that we can chat.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sunil

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Samir

hi! Sunil
    I would lke to discuss this further how can we go ahead please define in short about the campaigns they are inbound/outbound with flat rate payments or persale…
    Thanks
    Samir

AM

Greetings all

Am looking at riims which are ready to take in outbound telemarketing projects.

Kashyap Patel

Dear Sir,
    It is my intension to be a channel partner for a Call center Training in

Gujarat, and I should welcome details of the services you could render in

the connection of Call center training .

I should be particularly grateful if you would set out clearly the procedure

for call center training.

Any further suggestions you have to offer would, of course, be

appreciated.

KOPS

Hi Sameer,
    i just saw that u have invested in 48seater callcentre and If u are samir chandrana,plz reply to me i have three campaigns right away with me from Australia.I am based in Australia.
    KOPS

Vishal Jhamb

Hi,
    We are looking for a strategic tie-up with a company for continuous business for our call center. We are in the process of setting up additional 500 seat call center in India. We already have 170 seats operational in India ( New Delhi ).

Regards
    Vishal Jhamb

samir

hi!
    1) KOps I would like to know more about the AUS cmpaigns , I have strong tieup in UK and US, Got few leads in AUS and seekinging partner based out of AUS to convert them.

2)Vishal kindly let me know are u in proper delhi?I have things to offer you.

Thanks
    Samir

SHAILESH

Hi Mr. Arun Jain

If you are still open to set up the call center in Chandigarh we may take it up from here.

Thx.
    Shailesh

vijay

Vishal Jhamb

let me know abt ur bussiness

raji

I am interesed in setting up a BPO service at coimbatore… Can any one please let me know the procedure and the cost of setting up one… I have not found a detailed procedure as yet…. Pls can any one let me know….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.