Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need outsourced CC

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Sreekanth

Hai Sudip,

I am interested in setting up Call centre in Bangalore and would like to know more details about your proposition.

Thanks & regds,
    Sreekanth

Bharadhwaj

I am looking for a call center(both in boud and out bound) which has spare capacity in Bangalore. I need about 24 seats initially with scope for expansion.

N.Swaminathan

Hi Sreekanth and Bharadwaj,
    We would be able to guide u towards setting up a call center at Bangalore.We are end to end call center solution providers and we provide everything.
    With Best Regards,
    N.Swaminathan

suma b

hi sheila,
    I am conducting a study of call centers in bangalore with regarding to HR challenges faced by them as a part of my M.B.A
    course from Bangalore University.
    can u please give some information
    and facts.
    suma

Sharad Damani

I am From Servion global Solution,Bangalore and we are a market leader in india and provide call center solutions – Inbound and outbound.
    We provide all type of call center solutions and can provide you with any things realted to technology in the call center and solutions.Do get in touch with me at my id or thru the Forum.
    Thanks and Best regards

bharadhwaj

hi Swaminathan!

do u help set up a cC or u already have one?mine is immediate requirement

ram

I see a lot of people saying many things-like market leaders-and call centres with me-how does one check the credibility of a sweeping statement like this-should the members of the forum set a benchmark so people are not chasing shadows and be taken for a ride?
    ram

Bassan

Hi,
    Everybody is talking about India!?
    There is a country called Bulgaria where is interesting to outsource call center. Anyhow it’s in Europe 🙂
    Low labor costs, skilled young people, high tech fluency e.t.c.
    Sounds interesting??

James Wilson

Hi Bassan,

Do you have a call center or are you starting a call center? People do refer to this site as the India Call Center Forum. But I have seen other countries mentioned. Feel free to jump right in.

Bulgaria does have low labor costs, highly skilled work force and good techs. Most all Cental Europe does. I have been to Sofia twice but enjoyed smaller cities like Ruse, Lom and Varna more.

If you need any help with a call center, please contact me at: james@downetworks.com. I will be glad to help point you in the right direction.

James Wilson
    Dow Networks

Sunil Sridhara

Hey,

Anyone has a call center that is ready to be leased out for an year ??

Only Call Center owners contact me…No Consultants please.

Regards,
    Sunil

Rajesh Menon

We are one of the leading IT solutions providers in the Kingdom of Bahrain.

One of our client (Ministry) is interested in setting up a call center for their internal operations.

We would like to tie-up with a Bangalore based company who would be interested in doing this for our client at a price.

Kindly get back to us with the kind of information that would be required to move ahead and we can furnish the same.

Regards
    Rajesh Menon

coopss

Hi Rajesh:
    We would be able to give solutions for you. We are located in South India.

Regards
    Coops

Sudip

Hi Rajesh, I would like to pitch for your offer.

Rajesh Menon

Hi,

Greetings.

Send us information on how we can work together.

Regards

Rajesh Menon

Sunil Sridhara

Hi Rajesh,

We would be interested in setting up the call center. We would appreciate if you could provide more details regarding the client, then we could have a telecon with the client as to what kind of offerings we provide.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sunil Sridhara

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.