Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need outsourced CC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    vikram

Dear Sheila,
    I’ve sent you an email…pls. respond.

Best Wishes

Vikram.

Vidya Sharma

Hi,
    I am a consultant trainer for call centers specilized in American accent. I wanted to know more about the prospets in training (Call centers/contact centers in Bangalore). I am form Bangalore, India and have about 3 yrs experience behind me in this industry.

regards,

Vidya

MUKESH BANGA

Hi Neelchakra,
    Our student are graduates from delhi university and very good in spoken and written english. Any other qualification specifically asked for from a candidate could be looked up.

MUKESH BANGA

Roshan.N

Is there any call center training institute in bangalore which also have a 100% placement back up?

shanson

can anybody (call centers preferably mumbai based) give me the quantitative details regarding the sales and customer satisfaction and gains after implementing your call center by any firm.

James Wilson

My company can send the international 800 numbers from 50+ countries.

See contact information in other forum link: Call center in Brazil

You can have a call center anywhere in the world and Int’l toll free numbers brought to your call center.

Vishal Jhamb

Hi,
    I’m looking for more information on Business outsourcing in India, can someone help.
    Vishal Jhamb

Bhavesh shah

dear all,
    If scope of CC is tremendous & volumes
    claimed to be in billion dollar,then
    why there are companies , particularly in India,
    wants to sell their entire CC ?

Our co. has office in US & we are into exports worldwide.
    out of our cliental , few of them are interested in outsourcing for inbound CC
    in India.
    We are thinking on the line to develop CC business.
    So, i am regular member of this forum & finding facts.

anyone is invited for open honest discussion

Bhavesh shah.

Anju

Hi Sheila Matthews,

I am interested in working in a call center in Baangalore. I have just finished Engineering from Manipal institute of Technology,Manipal. I would be very grateful if u could get back to me with all the required information.

sushil

Hey sheila,
    I am interested in working in a call center in bangalore.I am an under graduate and have good command over english n have basic online knowledge.It would be kind of u if u could provide me some info on the above.
    sush,
    chao.

David James

I am looking for a team of English speaking callers to assist me in selling an extremely powerful software application that I have developed. Can anyone help?

Manoj Kumar Matai

Hello David,

We can assist you in this process. How can we get in touch with you?

Bhavesh Shah

Hi Bhavesh,

I work for an american outsourcing company. I have lot many call centers identified with their area of specialization. If you are keen we can talk about it further.

Hemant Gupta

Hi Bhavesh,

we have already set the ball rolling as far as the CC business is concerned. If there be need for accomodating their works by the way of expansion in our center..you may publish the contact

harish gul

Hi Hemant,

I definitely have an interest quotient in your scene. Shall get in touch very shortly

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.