Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need outsourced CC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Neetika Seth

Hi Sudip,

I am not sure whether you can help or not but I am looking for a company who is interested in selling a 50 seater International Call Centre. Preferably the one which has a possibility for expansion.

Regards,
    Neetika

Vinay Talwar

Hi Neetika,

Are you looking for a particular location ?
    I do have some options.

Regards,

Vinay Talwar
    CEO
    VT Consulting

Sheila Mathews

Dear Neetika,

I have some options in Bangalore. Would you be interested?
    Thanks and regards

Sheila Mathews
    Vista Infotech, Bangalore

Prakash Sreewastav

Hello,

We have recently tied up with an Australian Company to offer Call Center Training services in India. As far as we know that there aren’t too many companies doing this succesfully. Also, I have not heard of any kind of certifications that is provided along with the Training.

Could someone please let me know what is the scope of this service. Is this a good business option?

Also, where could I get a list of Call Centers in India (along with addresses).

I hope this is the right place for such a post.

Thanks in advance.

–Prakash–

Vinay Talwar

Hi Prakash,

Nasscom publishes a Directory of IT Enabled Services which is
    priced at Rs 1,500.

There is a vacuum in the middle management training area and
    that would be a good niche to focus on.

Regards,

Vinay Talwar
    CEO
    VT Consulting
    http://www.vtconstng.com

Sheila Mathews

Dear Prakash,

Deloitte can provide you a list of all centers across India. I have just procured one from there through a friend.
    Regards
    Sheila

vinita

Dear Sheila,

Could you give me more details on this Deloitte list of call centers. Is it on a website where you order or you have an office in India where we can buy it from.

Regards,
    Vinita

HI

We are a Call Center Based in Mumbai. We are looking for Consultants who could Get us Campaigns/Projects for our call Center.

Mukesh Banga

Hi!
    Can anybody provide me datails for placements of our students in call centers in Delhi, as we are a training Institute, though i have approached a few call centers but they are more een on woring only with their authorised vendors and not with training centers, and it is very diificult to really trust the vendors as they keep sending the candidates to various other companies which are not call centers, could someone advice me.

SANTOSH

HI MUKESH, Could you send me details of your students , their capabilities,type of trainig undergone, practicals undertaken,etc. I may be able to help place them in right company.thanks santosh

Mukesh Banga

Hi Santosh,
    Yes i can send you the details, please give me ur contact info.
    Thankx
    Mukesh

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

J.C. Pittman

I have a client looking to outsource an Inbound/Outbound/Email contact types starting July 1st. The project is 9 months in length. Must be able to handle English,Spanish,French.

Soma

I am looking for a inbound call center solution for my company in Bangalore.

Scared

Don’t do it! Think of Dell! Think of professionals! Think of effort and competence!

Don’t do it! You’ll lose your customers.

neelchakra

hi mukesh,
    i need details of your student.
    neelchakra

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.